RPG games are awesome and there are not a lot of those for Android devices. However, if you look for the RPG games on Google play Store, you will find Kritika: The White Knights game among others. The game can easily be downloaded on your smartphone but remember that the game is big in size and won’t work on all the Android devices. In this article, we will see how you can download Kritika: The White Knights for PC using BlueStacks emulator.
When you first start playing the Kritika: The White Knights game on your computer, you will need to choose a character from a number of available options. Each of these characters has their own special ability and are completely different from the other. When you choose the champion, the game will start and you will go through different levels fighting the orcs and destroying the boss to advance in the next levels, all the while gaining experience and points to upgrade your gear and your power. The reason why I like playing Kritika: The White Knights for PC is that it it is an RPG game and that works best on a big screen. So, let’s see some of the best features of the game before we see how to download in on a Windows computer.
Kritika: The White Knights for PC – Features
The game is quite amazing and popular on the Google play Store as it has been downloaded on more than 10 million devices worldwide. The game is regularly updated with new features so you can expect more powers and features in the next updates. Check out some of the features of Kritika: The White Knights game for computer.
- The game is absolutely free to download, but there are many items in the game that can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want anyone to make unauthorized purchases, then you can setup password protection in Google Play Store settings to avoid this.
- There are multiple champions to choose from – The Burst Breaker, The Eclair, The Blood Demon, The Crimson Assassin, The Demon Blade, The Dark Valkyrie, The Berserker, The Cat Acrobat and The Shadow Mage – each with their own personalities and different power-sets.
- There are more than 100 stages in the Stage Mode which will keep your busy for a long time. Moreover, there are pets that stay by your side to make you stronger.
- You can cut through an endless wave of monsters by playing the Monster Wave. You can conquer the 50 floors of the Tower of Tribulation.
- Become the ultimate champion by testing your skills in Arena, Versus and Melee game format.
- You can work together with other players to defeat the powerful bosses in the “World Boss”.
These are some of the feature of Kritika: The White Knights game that you should know of before you start playing it. Moreover, there is an Auto-play feature as well that you can use to clear the stages conveniently without doing anything.
Kritika: The White Knights for PC Download
The game is available for smartphones and if you own an Android device, then you can download and install it through Google Play Store. However, there is no official computer version of the game, so you need to use an Android emulator to do the installation.
There are many Android emulators available in the market, but BlueStacks is one of the best as it supports almost all the Android apps and games and is quite stable.
Click on the above link to download the BlueStacks emulator and then install it on your computer. Once the app player is installed, follow the steps below to download the game.
Steps to Download Kritika: The White Knights for PC
- Open BlueStacks.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then login to your Google account and setup the emulator for use.
- Once the setup is complete, click on the Android tab.
- On the dashboard, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Now, type in “Kritika: The White Knights” and hit the enter button.
- You will be redirected to the search page on Google Play Store in a new tab.
- There will be multiple results for your search query on the page.
- The first result is that of Kritika: The White Knights. Choose the first result by clicking on it.
- Now, the official Google Play Store page of the game will open in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear.
- Click on the Accept button to close the box.
- The download process will now begin.
The game is quite large so after it is installed on your computer, you will have to open it and it will download the extra files required to run the game. So, keep your net connection active at all times while installing Kritika: The White Knights for PC.
To open the game on your computer, you need to launch BlueStacks and click on the Android tab. Now, click on the “All Apps” tab on the top-right corner of the dashboard and you will see a list of all the apps and games installed on your computer. Click on the Kritika game icon to open it on your computer screen.
This is how you can easily download Kritika: The White Knights for PC using BlueStacks emulator. If you liked the article and you love playing RPG games, then share it with your friends as well so that you both can join hands and fight the boss battles together.