We have already seen a lot about other Android apps like WhatsApp, WeChat and others but there are still many chat apps that are extremely popular in various countries. One such app is LINE for Android which has more than 600 million users worldwide. If you are using the app or you want to download it, then download LINE 6.2.1 APK for Android as it is the latest version of the app and then install it manually on your device.
Using the LINE app on your smartphone, you will be able to send and receive free text messages and also send images, videos and other files via chat. The app also allows you to make free calls to your friends, provided that they too have LINE installed on their phone, as well as make video calls. There are quite a lot of features of the chat application and once you download and install LINE 6.2.1 APK for Android, you will come to know about all the features and how to use them to chat with your friends easily and for free.
LINE 6.2.1 APK for Android – Features
The app already has more than 600 million users worldwide and the number is increasing as more and more people are getting to know about the app. With features like instant messaging, free calls and others, it can be considered as one of the best chat applications for Android.
- LINE app allows you to send text messages for free. You should always stay connected to the Internet while using the application to send messages for free, otherwise data charges may apply.
- Use the exciting stickers from the app’s collection or find new stickers from the sticker shop. There are stickers of famous characters from around the world as well as a lot of expressions that will help you spice up your conversation.
- While chatting with your friends, you can send them images, videos and other files via chat. You can even share your location using the GPS feature of the app to let them know where exactly you are.
- Using the LINE app’s free voice and video calls feature, you can use your PC or smartphone to call your friends and family members and stay in touch with them.
- Create a group and add up to 200 friends in it. You can chat with your friends letting them know what you are up to or create a group and add your colleagues to discuss about your business plans.
- The app comes with a social networking service which gives you access to your own timeline where you can share your daily activities. It’s like Facebook and when you share something, your friends can like and comment on it and you can do the same on their posts.
- You can store messages, photos and videos in Keep and share them with your friends whenever you want easily.
- Follow the LINE official accounts and stay connected with your favorite celebrities and keep an eye out on their daily updates.
- LINE app provides you with a number of entertainment and lifestyle apps to keep you entertained at all times.
- The app offers LINE Out service using which you can make international calls to phone number and landline numbers at extremely low cost (available in certain countries only).
What’s New in the Update?
- You can now send photos in the order in which you select them via chat.
- You can now send photos and even save them in their original size.
- With the new tag feature, you can easily manage all your content stored in Keep.
- The latest version allows you to clear your search history from the search bar on the Friends and Chat screen and you can also use Auto Save.
Download LINE 6.2.1 APK for Android
The best way to download the application on your smartphone is to go to Google Play Store on your device, search for the app and install it directly from there. If you have the app installed, then you can even update it to the latest version.
However, if you are unable to connect to the Play Store for some reason or you haven’t received the latest update yet, then you can use the below link to download the APK file.
Download the most recent version of the LINE chat app from here!
When you click on the above download link, you will be redirected to the mirror site from where you can get the latest LINE APK.
Once you have downloaded the APK file and stored it on your Android device’s memory, you need to enable the installation from Unknown Sources by going to Settings > Developer Options on your smartphone (the navigation may be different for different phones).
Only after the above setting is enabled will you be able to install the APK file downloaded from sources other than Google Play Store. You can now go ahead with the installation process.
Go to the Downloads folder or the place where you have saved the LINE APK file, tap on the APK and then click on the Install button. Wait for a few moments as the process is completed and the app will be successfully installed on your device.
You can now launch the app and create your own account by using your phone number. The app will scan your contact list to find all your friends currently using the application so that you can start chatting with them
This is how you can download LINE 6.2.1 APK for Android, install it and start using it. If you liked the article, then please share it with your friends and keep visiting us for more latest Android apps.