LINE is one of the most popular chat applications available for Android and has been downloaded on millions of devices worldwide. If you are using the app to make free calls to your friends or to send free text messages, then you should know that a new version is now available and you can get it by downloading LINE 6.8.2 APK for Android. The latest update brings new timeline improvements among other features like new face recognition effects, create posts that are deleted after 24 hours, ability to link to individual posts and much more.
With the LINE app installed on your Android device, you can do a lot more than just send text messages to have a conversation with your friends or your family members. It allows you to make free voice calls as well as free video calls, has a social-networking feature using which you can post new updates on your Timeline and also make group calls with 200 people and chat with all your friends at the same time. You can get all these features by downloading and installing LINE 6.8.2 APK for Android. You can get the app from Google Play Store, but if you want to download the APK file, then keep reading the article.
LINE 6.8.2 APK for Android – Features
The application is highly popular as it has been downloaded on more than 500 million devices worldwide. A lot of people use it to make free calls and if you love that feature, then you should download the latest version of LINE app as well.
- The application is completely free to download but requires an Internet connection to work. So make sure that you are connected to Internet otherwise data charges may apply.
- LINE app allows you to send text messages for free. You should always stay connected to the Internet while using the application to send messages for free, otherwise data charges may apply.
- Use the exciting stickers from the app’s collection or find new stickers from the sticker shop. There are stickers of famous characters from around the world as well as a lot of expressions that will help you spice up your conversation.
- While chatting with your friends, you can send them images, videos and other files via chat. You can even share your location using the GPS feature of the app to let them know where exactly you are.
- Using the LINE app’s free voice and video calls feature, you can use your PC or smartphone to call your friends and family members and stay in touch with them.
- Create a group and add up to 200 friends in it. You can chat with your friends letting them know what you are up to or create a group and add your colleagues to discuss about your business plans.
- You can now also make free group calls to all your friends and talk with all of them at the same time.
- The app comes with a social networking service which gives you access to your own timeline where you can share your daily activities. It’s like Facebook and when you share something, your friends can like and comment on it and you can do the same on their posts.
- You can store messages, photos and videos in Keep and share them with your friends whenever you want easily.
- The app offers LINE Out service using which you can make international calls to phone number and landline numbers at extremely low cost (available in certain countries only).
What’s New in LINE 6.8.2?
- Timeline improvements like the ability to create posts that are deleted automatically within 24 hours and the feature to link the individual posts.
- New face recognition effects have been added to video calls.
- You can now send or post select parts of the photos.
- The profile videos now play on the Friends screen as well as Chats screen.
- When more Coins are needed to purchase themes or stickers, your LINE points are automatically converted to Coins.
Download LINE 6.8.2 APK for Android
The best way to download the APK file of any application is to go to Google Play Store on your Android device, search for the app that you want to download and install it directly on your device.
However, if you are unable to download or update the app on your device through the Play Store, then you can use the link provided below to get the latest version of Line APK for Android. The APK file is clean and doesn’t contain any harmful elements and you can install it manually on your device.
You can download the most recent version of LINE app for Android by clicking here!
Once the APK file is saved on your device, you need to make sure that the installation from Unknown Sources is enabled by going to Settings > Security on your smartphone. If this option is disabled, then the installation will not go through.
Now, go to the downloads folder where you have saved the APK file using your file manager app and then tap on your APK file to start the installation process.
This is how you can download and install the latest LINE 6.8.2 APK for Android! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends who use the app so that they too can get all the latest features by updating it to the latest version.