Playing games that are extremely simple, but at the same time brings completely new content for you to enjoy is an amazing experience. Mars: Mars is one such game that comes a simple game play that is good enough to keep your glued to your smartphone for a long time. The only thing that you have to do in the game is jump from one platform to the next and make sure that you land properly. That’s the entire gameplay of the game. It sounds really simple, but it’s not that easy as you progress ahead, the distance between the platforms increase and makes it extremely hard for you to make a soft landing. You can play this game on your smartphone or you can download Mars: Mars for PC using an emulator software within minutes.
The Mars: Mars game takes you to the red planet in our solar system as part of the “Put a Human on Mars No Matter What program” and your job is to explore the planet using the jetpack. The fuel in the jetpack is very limited and will be exhausted with just one jump from one platform to the other. Once you safely land on the platform, the jetpack will be refueled for the next jump. As you advance ahead in the game, you will be able to unlock more characters and even take selfies mid-air. That’s all there is to it to the game and there are no complicated rules that you need to follow. Just use your jetpack to jump from one platform to the next and explore the planet. If you are getting intrigued by the game play, then check out the features of Mars: Mars for PC game and then we’ll see the installation steps you need to follow in order to play the game on a bigger screen.
Mars: Mars for PC – Features
The game is simple yet fun to play and that’s the reason why it has been downloaded on more than a million devices worldwide. If you are planning on playing the game as well, then check out the best features below!
- The game is free to download and play, and doesn’t require an Internet connection either.
- You are part of the first group of volunteers who have flown to Mars to explore the red planet.
- The jetpacks on your back will help you navigate through the platforms. These platforms also act as a refueling station to refuel your jetpack for the next jump.
- By tapping on the screen once, your character will take off and then you can control the direction it goes by tapping on either side of the screen. Make sure to slow your character down by pressing on both sides of the screen to activate the jetpack and give him a slow landing.
- The fuel is limited so make sure that you don’t use it all in the flight or there won’t be any left for the soft landing.
- Avoid the mountains and the ground as that means your character is dead and you’ll have to start from the previous platform again.
- Unlock new characters and choose the ones that you want to play with as you advance ahead in the game.
These are some of the features of the game that you should know before you download it. Now, let’s have a look at the steps to install the game on your computer.
Mars: Mars for PC Download
The game is available for free in Google Play Store as well as iOS app store; so if you own a smartphone running either Android OS or iOS, you can download and install it directly on your smartphone through the respective app store. However, there is no official desktop client to download the game; so in order to do that, we will have to use an Android emulator software.
An emulator software creates a virtual environment on our computer that resembles to that of the Android OS allowing us to not only install but also use apps and games like Mars: Mars for computer without any difficulties. There are many emulators available and you can use any one of them to download the game on your PC; but in this article, we are going to use BlueStacks as it is the most popular one and comes with lots of awesome features.
As soon as you click on the above link, you will be redirected to another page from where you can download the offline installer version of BlueStacks app player. Once the setup file is saved, install it on your computer and then follow the below installation steps to get the game.
Steps to Download Mars: Mars for PC
- Launch BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store, then authenticate your BlueStacks account and then set up the emulator software by enabling the App Sync feature.
- You will see a lot of different sections containing many different apps on the dashboard.
- Click on the Search icon on the top line.
- Type in “Mars: Mars” and hit the enter button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing the search results page in Google Play Store.
- Click on the first link from the results.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will now load on your computer screen.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will open.
- The box will contain a list of all the permissions that the game needs to run smoothly.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- That’s it!
You will now see a download progress bar appear in the emulator software and within minutes, Mars: Mars for PC will be installed successfully. It may take a few minutes to complete the process depending on your Internet connection, so be patient.
Once the game is installed, click on the “All Apps” tab in the BlueStacks emulator and then tap on the game icon to launch it on your computer screen. There is no setup for the game and you can start playing it immediately after the game is launched.
This is how you can download and install Mars: Mars for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can enjoy this lighthearted and fun game whenever they want!