There are many chat apps that allow you to interact with your friends whenever you want. But, Miitomo is one of the unique applications that takes it to a completely different method. You can download the app on Android or iOS device or you can simply download Miitomo for PC using an emulator software. You can use the app to create your Mii character that will interact with your friends’ Mii character and find out details that you won’t even think of asking. In this article, we will see the simple steps that you can use to download and install the app on your computer.
The best part about the Miitomo app is that your Mii characters will ask you various questions in order to uncover your unique features. The similar thing happens with your friends. So, when your character meets with your friends’ Mii characters, they will share the unknown details with each other and you will be able to learn about a lot of things about your friends. So, when you use Miitomo for PC, you will be able to uncover a lot of things about your friends and you friends will be able to know a lot of things about you too. In short, Miitomo is a new way to bring you and your friends together like you’ve never seen before.
Miitomo for PC – Features
Miitomo is a completely different way to get to know your friends a little better. It is quite amazing and that’s the reason why it has been downloaded on more than 5 million devices worldwide. Before you download the app, check out all the features of the application below.
- The application is absolutely free to download but there are some in-app features that can be purchased with real money.
- The app features the Mii characters that made debut in the Nintendo’s Wii system. Make you Mii look just like you by selecting from the various facial features or by using your smartphone’s camera.
- After you have created your Mii character, you can give it a nickname and customize how it speaks and behaves.
- Your Mii character and your friends’ Mii characters will interact with each other and ask about details that you would never ask them.
- You can play Miitomo Drop, a mini game, where you can drop a Mii into a play field and watch it bounce and win prize based on where it lands.
- You can create various images called Miifotos that let your creativity go wild by using fonts, backgrounds and stamps.
- You can then easily share your Miifotos of social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
These are some of the features of the game and there are a lot more that you will be explore once you start using the social application. You can easily install Miitomo for PC using the emulator software and if you want to avoid unauthorized purchases, then setup password protection in your Google Play Store settings.
Miitomo for PC Download
The application is developed by Nintendo and is available for Android and iOS devices. However, there is no official version to install on PC so if you really want to download Miitomo for computer, you need to use an Android emulator to do that.
There are quite a few emulators available that you can download on your computer like BlueStacks and Andyroid. We will go with BlueStacks in this article as it is the most popular, stable and runs almost all the apps and games on your Windows and Mac computer.
Click on the above link and then download the offline installer of the emulator device on your computer. Install it and then proceed with the below installation steps.
Steps to Download Miitomo for PC
- Open BlueStacks on your computer.
- Setup your emulator by logging in to your Google Play Store account and enabling the App Sync feature.
- Click on the Android tab on the top.
- Next, select the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Miitomo” in the search box and hit the enter button.
- A new tab will open in a new tab in the emulator showing all the search results for your query.
- The Miitomo application will be the first result.
- Click on the app’s icon from the results.
- It will open the official app page on Google play Store.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- Now, click on the Accept button to grant all the required permissions to the app.
- The pop-up box will now close.
- The download process will begin.
If you have followed all the above steps properly, then the download process will begin and once all the files required for the app are downloaded, the Miitomo for PC will be installed successfully.
To launch the application and start using it, you need to go to BlueStacks on your computer and click on the Android tab, then select the “All Apps” tab. You will find all the apps and games installed on your computer, so select the Miitomo app by clicking on it to open it on your computer.
This is how easy it is to download Miitomo for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that you both can chat in a unique way using the Miitomo application.