Monster Dash is an awesome game that has been developed by Halfbrick Studios, the same studio behind Jetpack Joyride game. The game is a part of the legendary Barry Steakfries trilogy which includes Jetpack Joyride and Age of Zombies. If you love those game, then you are gonna love this one too. You can download the game directly from Google Play Store on your Android device, but if you are looking to download Monster Dash for PC, then you can use an Android emulator to do so.
When you install Monster Dash game on your computer, you will be able to experience the game on a bigger screen. You have to run and jump over the monsters and use your weapons to destroy all the monster that comes in your way. Basically, Monster Dash for PC is the same game featuring monsters instead of evil scientists and you are the only one who can stand up to these monsters who have attacked the world. The game is an endless runner game and all you have to do is keep running while killing all the monsters in your way, collect the coins and rewards and use your weapons to destroy everything that’s in your path.
Monster Dash for PC – Features
The game is extremely popular among Android users and has been downloaded on tens of millions of devices worldwide. If you too are looking to download Monster Dash game on your computer or laptop, then first check out the features of the game.
- Kill the Monsters: The game is a lightning-fast action game where you have to kill monsters using a variety of weapons that will earn you points and power-ups.
- Weapons & Vehicles: There are a range of different weapons like The Pacifier, Rocket Launcher and Mr. Zappy that can decimate your enemies very quickly. Moreover, there are different vehicles as well like the HOG and the Machine Gun Jetpack that will not only provide you speed but also help you kill the maximum number of monsters in a short time.
- Daily Events: The game keeps things interesting by introducing fresh new challenges every single day as part of their Daily Events. You can complete these challenges every day to earn unique rewards.
- Fast-paced Action: Our hero has to kill the monsters and you have to control his actions as he chases down the hordes of monsters across 6 different worlds.
- Online Leaderboards: The game also features an online leaderboard, provides medals and has a new leveling system that motivates you to keep running and make a higher score than other players.
These are some of the features of the game that makes it one of the best runner games on Google Play Store. The game is free to download but it comes with in-app purchases that can be bought for real money. If you don’t want this, then you can disable this feature in the Settings menu.
Download Monster Dash for PC
You can download the game on your Android device directly by going to Google Play Store but there’s no official way to download it on your computer. However, using an Android emulator like BlueStacks, you can easily download any Android app or game, including Monster Dash, on your computer.
Click on the above link and then download the Android emulator on your computer and install it. Once you have done the installation process, you need to simply follow the below steps to download the game.
Steps to Download Monster Dash for PC
- Open BlueStacks on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to sign in to your Google account, enable the App Sync feature and set up the emulator for use. If you have done this, then skip this step.
- Now, click on the Android tab from the top.
- You will see a dashboard with different options and apps.
- Click on the Search icon on top of the dashboard.
- Type in “Monster Dash” and click enter.
- The emulator will now redirect you to the search page on Google play store where you will see multiple results for your search query.
- The first link in those results is of Monster Dash. Click on that first link.
- The emulator will now redirect you to the official Google Play Store page of Monster Dash.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up will ask you for various permissions required to run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant all the permissions and the pop-up will close.
- The download process will now begin.
This is how you can start the download process of Monster Dash for PC. Depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the game, it will take some time but once the process is done, it will be installed successfully.
If you have followed the above steps properly, the game will be successfully installed on your computer. You can now go to BlueStacks once again, click on the Android tab and then click on the “All Apps” section to get the list of all the apps and games installed on your computer.
You will find Monster Dash game listed there as well. To launch the game, you simply have to click on the game icon and it will open on your computer screen, ready to be played.
This is how you can download Monster Dash for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download and play the game on their computers.