There are many apps that help you in changing the way you look using various filters. Like Snapchat allows you to look like a dog and post videos and similarly, Instagram helps your photos look good with awesome filters. There are many more such applications and MSQRD is one of them. The app is available on Android and iOS and can be downloaded from their respective app stores. However, in this article, we are going to see the steps that you need to follow in order to download MSQRD for PC using one of the best Android emulator software.
With the MSQRD app installed on your computer or laptop, you will be able to record selfie animations and videos and apply various masks and filters to change the way you look. You can then send this video to your friends and ask them if they can guess who’s in the video. It is a really fun activity and can come in handy when you want to surprise a friend. So, downloading MSQRD for PC is one of the best things you can do right now as it gives you a bigger screen to work with. Below are some of the features of the app that you can read and then you can follow the installation steps.
MSQRD for PC – Features
The application is quite popular and has been downloaded on more than 10 million devices worldwide. With regular updates bringing new features, the popularity of the app is increasing. Before you download MSQRD for computer, you can check out all the features below to know what to expect from it.
- The app is completely free to download and use.
- The user interface is quite simple and friendly even for a new user.
- The best part about the app is that you can not only apply face masks on photos but also record videos and apply different filters to them as well.
- There are various filters in the app at your disposal to give yourself a makeover. Try on the different kinds of animal masks or look like a completely different person by wearing glasses or adding a mustache and beard to your face.
- With the app, you can easily create a funny selfie and videos within minutes.
- You can use the camera within the app to record the videos or take a snapshot, or you can import one from your gallery and edit it.
- Once you are done with applying masks and filters, you can then share the video and photo with your friends and followers.
- The app makes it extremely easy for you to share the videos through your favorite messenger apps or share them directly on the popular social networks for all your friends to see.
MSQRD for PC Download
The application is currently available for Android and iOS devices and if you own a smartphone running any of these OSes, then you can download the app directly from their respective app stores. However, there is no official computer version of the app.
Although, there is no official desktop client, you can still download MSQRD on computer using an Android emulator software. There are several such software available for free like BlueStacks, AndyRoid, Nox Player and such and you can go with any of them. We, however, will be using BlueStacks app player in this article because it is one of the best emulator, is quite stable, supports multi-tasking and you can run almost all the Android apps and games on it.
To download the emulator on your computer, you need to click on the above link and then save the setup file of the offline installer. Once the setup file is completely downloaded, you can go ahead with the installation process and then follow the simple steps below to install the app on your computer.
Steps to Download MSQRD for PC
- Open BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to the emulator and then complete the setup process by enabling the App Sync feature.
- Once the setup is complete, the dashboard will open showing multiple tabs.
- Click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type in “MSQRD” and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the results related to your search query.
- Click on the first link which will be of the application.
- The official Google Play Store page of the app will now load on the emulator.
- Now, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- Click on the Accept button to close the box.
- The download process will now begin automatically.
By following the simple steps above, you can have the MSQRD for PC installed within minutes. You have to make sure to keep the Internet connection active throughout the process to avoid any issues. If you face any difficulty, then you can contact us via the comment section below.
Now that the application is installed on your computer, you can start using it immediately. To open it, go to BlueStacks and on the dashboard, click on the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games currently installed on your computer. One of them would be MSQRD app and by clicking on the icon, it will launch on your computer screen.
This is how you can download MSQRD for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then make sure that you share it with your friends and tell them about this simple way to apply filters and masks to your face in a video.