There are several FPS games available in Google Play Store; but when you are looking for the best game with great story and visuals, then you don’t have to look any further and download N.O.V.A. 3 Freedom Edition game. The game is developed by Gameloft, which makes some of the coolest mobile games, and is packed with great action and stunning graphics that will make you feel that you are playing the game on your console. You can download the game on your Android device for free; but if you want to download N.O.V.A. 3 Freedom Edition for PC, then you can do so as well using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks app player.
The epic sci-fi game franchise is completely free to download on your device, however it may contain in-app items that can be purchased with real money. With N.O.V.A. 3 Freedom Edition game installed on your computer, you will be able to enter the world of the FPS game and fight for the mankind’s survival. It features an epic storyline, gives you access to multiple weapons and special powers and also has a multiplayer mode where 12 different players can join in. So, if you have friends who also loves these type of games, then you all can download N.O.V.A. 3 Freedom Edition for PC and play it together to completely destroy your enemies on the battlefield.
N.O.V.A. 3 Freedom Edition for PC – Features
The game is one of the best FPS games and so it’s no surprise that it has been downloaded on more than 10 million devices worldwide. The game has many awesome features, including stunning graphics, and you can have a look at them below before you download it on your computer.
- The game is free to download and play; but it contains in-app items that can be purchased with real money as well as third-party advertisements.
- The FPS game features immersive and impressive game play with awesome graphics to help you truly get in the game.
- With an epic storyline, you will never get bored of fighting for the survival of humankind as the hero of the game, Kal Wardin, and save Earth.
- The game takes you to different locations, when you play the 10 immersive levels, from a war-torn Earth to a Volterite society and many other locations across the galaxy.
- You have access to multiple weapons and powers in the game to decimate your enemies. You can run through the battlefield, shoot your enemies, drive vehicles or pilot a Mech to easily defeat hordes of enemies.
- There are 7 multiplayer modes – including Capture the Point, Free for all, Capture the Flag, etc. – across 7 different locations and join 12 players in the battle.
- You can even communicate with your teammates in real time using the voice chat feature allowing you to create strategies and implement them in a better way.
- The game even allows multiple allies and players to jump in the same vehicle and take care of all the enemies on the battlefield.
These are some of the basic features of the FPS game and once you have downloaded it, you will be able to explore more features as you progress ahead in the story.
N.O.V.A. 3 Freedom Edition for PC Download
The first-person shooter game is available for free on Google play Store and iOS app store; so if you own smartphones running Android or iOS, you should go to the respective app store and download the latest version of the game directly on your device. However, the game is not available for computer officially, so we’ll have to use a different method to download it.
If you want to download the game on your computer, then you will have to use an Android emulator that will create a virtual environment on your computer allowing the Android apps and games to run. There are many emulators available, but we will go with BlueStacks app player to download N.O.V.A. 3 for computer as it is the most popular emulator available and you can download almost all the Android apps and games usingit.
When you click on the above link, you will be redirected to another page from where you can download the latest version of the offline installer of BlueStacks app player. Once the setup file is saved on your computer, install it and then follow the below steps to download the game.
Steps to Download N.O.V.A. 3 Freedom Edition for PC
- Open BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Complete the setup process, if you are using it for the first time, by logging in to Google play Store with your Gmail ID to authenticate the BlueStacks account and enabling the App Sync feature.
- Click on the Android tab from the top.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “N.O.V.A. 3 Freedom Edition” in the search box and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to the search results page in Google play Store in a new tab.
- You will see multiple results on the page related to your query.
- Click on the first link on the page which will be of first-person shooter game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will load in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear.
- The box will contain all the permissions that you need to grant in order for the game to run.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the box.
- The download process should start now.
As soon as you have completed the above steps, you will see that the download process for the game has initiated in the emulator. It may take some time to download the complete game, as it is large in size, but once done, N.O.V.A. 3 Freedom Edition for PC will be installed successfully without any issues.
You can now launch the game by going to the “All Apps” tab in the BlueStacks emulator where you will find all the apps and games installed. Click on the FPS game icon to open it on your computer screen, setup your account and start playing the game to help mankind survive.
This is how you can download and install N.O.V.A. 3 Freedom Edition for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download the game and let us know if you have any doubts.