We all have heard the story of the girl imprisoned within a tower waiting for the knight to come and rescue her. The knight comes to the tower and rescues her and they live happily ever after, right? But what happens when the knight is not coming because he’s been killed by the dragon guarding the tower. The girl has to take things in her own hands and escape from the tower and that’s what the Once Upon a Tower game is all about. If you are looking for a completely unique game to play, then you should check this game out. It’s quite a simple game where you have to escape from the tower, but it is quite fun to play. You can download the game on your smartphone, and you can even download Once Upon a Tower for PC as well using BlueStacks app player within minutes.
The story of the game goes something like this – you are trapped on the top floor of the tower and there is a dragon sitting there to guard you and prevent you from escaping. The knight that was supposed to rescue you has been devoured by the dragon, but he has left behind his hammer for you that you can use to break out of the tower. You can’t go upwards as there’s a dragon there and you can’t go sideways, so the only direction you could go is below, so start using the hammer in Once Upon a Tower for PC game to break the floor and go downstairs all the while battling several creatures and make your escape. Sounds simple, yet interesting right? So, let’s have a look at the features of the game before we see the installation process.
Once Upon a Tower for PC – Features
The game is extremely simple and doesn’t use any complicated mechanics or controls at all. It has been downloaded on nearly a million devices worldwide and if you are a fan of simple games with fun gameplay, then this one is for you.
- The game is free to download and play.
- Use the hammer the knight left for you to make your escape from the tower. There are several enemies on each floor of the tower and you need to beat them in order to survive.
- The game allows you to beat the enemies with the hammer, all the while dodging the logs and the fireballs in the levels.
- The fun part about the game is that there are challenges and missions as well like completing the stage without hurting a single enemy that makes this game much more fun.
- There are different characters in the game as well that you can unlock and use in different levels and while completing different missions to keep things interesting.
Since the game is quite simple to play, there are not many complicated features that you need to kno. There are some ads in the game, but you can watch those in order to receive some items that will help you complete the levels.
Once Upon a Tower for PC Download
The game is officially available for Android and iOS and if you own a device running any of these operating system, you can download it by visiting the respective app stores. But, if you want to download it on your computer, then there is no official desktop client of the game.
There are many emulators available on the Internet which can be used, like BlueStacks, Nox player, Andyroid, but we will go with BlueStacks emulator as it is quite popular and probably the best emulator for Android as it supports almost all the apps and games. An emulator basically creates a virtual environment allowing us to not only install the apps and games but also run them without any problems.
To download the emulator on your computer, you can click on the above link which will take you to the download page from where you can get the offline installer of the software. Once it is downloaded, you need to install it and then you simply have to follow the steps below to get the game installed on your PC.
Steps to Download Once Upon a Tower for PC
- Open BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, you will need to set it up. Login using your Google account, authenticate it and enable the App Sync feature to complete the setup process.
- Once the setup is complete, the dashboard will load displaying various apps and options.
- Click on the Search icon which is on the top.
- Type “Once Upon a Tower” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the apps and games related to your search query.
- Click on the first link which will be of the game and ignore the other results.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now open.
- Click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen displaying various permissions that you need to grant in order to download the game.
- To close the pop-up box and grant the permissions, click on the Accept button.
- The download process will now begin successfully.
As soon as you have completed the above steps, you will see that the process to install Once Upon a Tower for PC has begun. It may take some time depending on your connection; but once done, you can start playing the game immediately.
Once the game is installed, you can go to BlueStacks and then click on the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. From the several apps installed, click on this particular game icon to launch it on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Once Upon a Tower for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article and the game, then share it with your friend as well so that they too can play it.