Nowadays, many people share or broadcast their experiences to others. If you’re looking for that one app that can help you share often, Periscope fits the bill. Periscope lets you go live anywhere at any time via your mobile device. That means you can stream audio and video to viewers who join the broadcast.
What makes Periscope more appealing is that it is highly interactive. Going live allows members to share via Twitter, hold live discussions, and provide feedback on the broadcast.
Periscope APK for Android – Features:
Periscope comes with a set of cool features that makes every video broadcast a memorable experience. The beauty of it is that members can participate and feel very much part of the broadcast.
Some of the notable features include:
- Replay: Every time you conclude your broadcast, you can avail to viewers so that they can replay it later. Viewers will able to comment and share leave hearts while watching the broadcast. Replays last 24 hours and can be deleted at any time.
- Private: If you want to broadcast to specific people, press the Private option before going live and choose who you want to invite to your broadcast.
- Share via Twitter: You can easily share Periscope broadcasts via Twitter by clicking the bird icon. Once you’re live, you can tweet the link and let your followers watch the broadcast in-app.
- Manage Notifications: you will get notifications on people to follow within your Twitter network. If you would like to follow new people or unfollow them if you don’t want to get notified.
- Give hearts: Viewers can send hearts to any broadcaster as sign of appreciation. Members can give upto 500 hearts per session.
What’s New in the Update?
- MOAR TABS: Global map and list come in own tabs, simplifying broadcast discovery.
- AUTO REPLAY: watch any repay by simply clicking on the play icon.
- SHARE REPLAY: share replays as a broadcaster to viewers.
- Zoon and lip sync issues experienced while broadcasting fixed.
- Annoying bugs fixed allowing for smoother and consistent navigation experience
Also Read: Periscope for PC
How to Use Periscope
Don’t crack your head if you have not used periscope before. As you’ll come to find out, using the app is much easier than many people think.
Here’s how to go about it if this is your first time:
Step 1- Open your device and click on the Periscope icon to launch the app
Step 2- Sign into your account via Twitter or by using your phone number. (We recommend signing in via Twitter)
Step 3- Select the list of people of people who are currently live to join the broadcast or replay any of the broadcast you missed.
Once you sign into your account, you can also navigate to the setting to update your personal details at anytime.
Download Periscope APK for Android
Downloading Periscope apk for your android device is easy. Simply click the links below to download periscope apk by from Google Playstore or from Media Fire.
Download APK Get it from Google Play Store