Just imagine a world where you can catch live coverage of events without flipping through local or national new channels. That’s what Periscope for PC does. The app has created an avenue for individuals to catch up with events in real-time without depending on mainstream media outlets for live coverage. From local sports to political rallies, Periscope for PC has taken the concept of social video broadcasting to a whole new level.
Just like Periscope apk, the PC version has became an instant hit with smartphone users. What makes it more appealing is the ability to hook-ups with broadcasts via a webcam and interact with followers in live stream. If you’re into activism or care about a certain social cause, then you will find the PC app extremely useful in pushing your agenda forward and garnering support for your cause in real time.
Periscope for PC- Key Features
New users are always curious to know whether Periscope is as good as it sounds. Until you know what Periscope for PC offers, you won’t truly appreciate it features. Some of the notable features include:
- Replay broadcasts: if you missed a live broadcast, you can still replay it within 24 hours. Periscope lets broadcasters store logs of broadcasts for followers to re-watch for an entire day even after live broadcast is over.
- Private broadcasts. with Periscope lock icon, you can choose who should watch your broadcasts or join as a follower. Simply click on the icon before you start live broadcasts and you will be able to select people who can join and watch the broadcast, whether they are close friends or family members.
- Twitter integration: Users can integrate their twitter accounts and with a single tap, send out tweets to fans and followers who follow your broadcasts across the globe.
- Notification management: just like the mobile version, Periscope for PC also provides users with recommendation of individuals with shared interests on Twitter. Specifications can be custom-set so that you choose who to notify and who to not. Also, you can follow, unfollow, and even set privacy settings.
- Periscope Hearts: users gain hearts from followers which raises the scale gradually until they attain the top the list of “most-loved” in Periscope. As you viewership grows, so does your popularity and repertoire amongst viewers.
Download Periscope for your PC:
Officially, Periscope for PC is not available (yet to be released). The only way to get a PC version is to use an android emulator. If you’d like to download the app, here’s how to go about it.
Step 1- First, you will need to download Blue Stacks emulator .It’s absolutely free
Step 2- Start installation by clicking on the installer file in your downloads folder
Step 3- Once installed, click the Bluestacks icon on your Desktop to launch it
Step 4- Start Google Play Store then search for Periscope
Step 5- Once you find Periscope, click on the install button.
That’s it! After you’ve completed the installation, you can launch Periscope for PC from Bluestacks.