Google recently launched the Pixel and the Pixel XL smartphones which were very well received because of the awesome features they came with. One of the best selling points of the smartphones was the Pixel launcher that comes exclusively for the new phones. If you want to download the launcher app on your Android device, then you won’t be able to find it in Google Play Store if you don’t own a Pixel phone. However, you can sideload the app by downloading Pixel Launcher 7.1.1 APK for Android and then installing it manually on your device.
With Pixel Launcher app installed on your smartphone, you will be able to give your device a completely new look, one that would rival the UI of Pixel smartphones. As the launcher app remains exclusively available only for Pixel and Pixel XL devices, you won’t receive updates directly from Google Play Store unless it is made available for all the Android phones. So, if you are using the app and want to update it to the latest version, which is Pixel Launcher 7.1.1 APK for Android, then you will have to download the app and then sideload it to get all the latest features installed on your device.
Pixel Launcher 7.1.1 APK for Android
The APK file of the launcher app was released a few days ago and it has already been downloaded half a million times by users who wanted to sideload it on their phone. The number is going to increase once it is officially available from Google Play Store for all Android phones. Before you too download Pixel Launcher app, have a look at its features below.
- It is completely free to download and use.
- Using the launcher app, you can transform the user interface of your smartphone to resemble that of the latest Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones.
- You will be able to get personalized information from Google with just a simple swipe.
- The launcher app provides you quick access to Google search engine on the homepage making it easy for you to find new information.
- By swiping from your home screen, you will be able to see personalized Google Cards that will bring you the latest news and more information to help you stay updated on the current events.
- Find all your apps installed on your device (sorted a-z) by swiping up on the bottom Favorites row.
- There is a small feature in the Pixel launcher app that brings you app suggestions on the top of the screen so that you can easily open it and use it.
- You can long-press on apps that support shortcuts to jump right into where you need to go and you can also on the shortcuts and then drag them on your device’s home screen.
These are some of the features of the Pixel Launcher app that you should expect once you install it on your smartphone. It will receive new updates and features in the coming days as it has become of the most popular launcher apps for Android devices.
Download Pixel Launcher 7.1.1 APK for Android
If you want to download the latest launcher application on your Android device to make it look like the Pixel smartphones, then you can download it from the Google Play Store. If you already have the app installed, then get the latest version along with all the new features.
Although, the app is available in Google Play Store, it may only be available for Pixel smartphones. In that case, you can download the latest version of Pixel Launcher APK and then install it manually on your device to make it work.
You can find the most recent version of the Pixel Launcher app and download it by clicking here!
Once the APK file of the launcher app is saved on your smartphone, you need to go to Settings > Security and then enable the installation from Unknown Sources option to allow the installation of apps downloaded from third-party sources. You will then be able to install the application manually on your smartphone or tablet.
This is how you can download Pixel Launcher 7.1.1 APK for Android! If you liked the article and used the app to transform your smartphone, then share it with your friends as well who may find it useful.