Playing an arcade game is always a fun experience as it takes you back to your childhood days when we played such games. Recently we wrote about an arcade action game, Dan The Man, and we discussed how to download it on computer; but today we are going to see Red Ball 4 that is also an arcade game but the protagonist is a Red Ball. The story line of the game is pretty simple, yet it has managed to gain millions of players worldwide making it one of the most popular games on Google Play Store. In this article, we are going to see just how to download Red Ball 4 for PC using an Android emulator software.
With the Red Ball 4 game installed on your computer, you will be able to play this simple arcade game on a bigger screen and enjoy the gameplay even more. The story of the game is as follows – the evil minions have invaded the world and are trying to turn everything and the entire planet into a square shape and the only one who can save everyone is the Red Ball. In the game, you need to control the ball as it rolls, jumps and bounces through 75 exciting levels while fighting off the evil square minions and monsters. There are quite a few features of the game that we will discuss next and after than, we will see the steps to download Red Ball 4 for PC using BlueStacks emulator.
Red Ball 4 for PC – Features
Since the game is extremely simple to play, and has a really interesting story making it quite addictive, it has managed to gain more than a million players worldwide. If you too are interested in downloading the game, then let’s have a look at the features first.
- The game is absolutely free to download and play.
- You don’t need an Internet connection to play the game, but there are in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- There are around 75 exciting levels throughout the game and as you complete the levels, the next levels start becoming more tricky and tough the finish.
- The Red Ball will jump through, roll over and bounce its way around all the obstacles and monsters to complete the levels.
- There are several tricky traps and obstacles in every level and to make matters more interesting, you will be facing off against the monsters and going up against the boss in epic boss battles.
- The game also has cloud support allowing you to play the game across multiple devices and contains physical elements to make it more fun to play.
- It is a really awesome game to play, but what makes it extremely fun is the groovy soundtrack that pumps you to perform better in each level.
- There are other features as well in the game like achievements and new episodes to keep you hooked to the game.
These are some of the features of the game that you should know before you download it on your computer. We can now proceed to the next section and see the installation steps.
Red Ball 4 for PC Download
Since the game is officially available for both smartphones and tablets, you can download it directly on your Android or iOS device by going to the respective app stores. However, the process to download it on your computer is a little bit different.
The game is not officially available for computers, however we can use an Android emulator software to install it. There are many such software available on the Internet, free as well as paid; but in this article, we will use BlueStacks app player to download Red Ball 4 for computer as it is not only free but also quite popular and supports almost all the Android apps and games.
Click on the link above and you will be redirected to a new page from where you can download the offline installer version of the emulator software. Once the setup file is saved on your PC, install it and then follow the below app installation steps.
Steps to Download Red Ball 4 for PC
- Open BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Red Ball 4” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the Red Ball 4 game.
- You will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the app page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the app.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
You will see a download progress bar appear on the dashboard of the emulator once you have completed the above steps. It may take a few minutes to download Red Ball 4 for PC; but once the process is complete, the game will be installed successfully.
Now that the game is installed, you need to open BlueStacks and go to the “All Apps” tab from the dashboard. You will see a list of all the apps and games installed and when you click on the game icon, it will launch on your screen.
This is how easy it is to download and install Red Ball 4 for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends and let us know what you think about the game.