Slugterra: Dark Waters takes you to the stunning 3D sci-fi world based on the animated television series of the same name. The action adventure game allows you you to explore the interesting land while trying to save everyone from the evil forces. You play the part of Eli Shane whose mission is to defend the 99 caverns and become the greatest slugslinger alive. Take up his mission and help him survive the harsh environment while batting against powerful foes. Since the game is available in Google Play Store, you can download it on your Android device; but if you are interested in playing the game on a bigger screen, then you can download Slugterra: Dark Waters for PC as well using the android emulator software within a few minutes.
With the game installed, you will be taken to the sci-fi world of Slugterra which is high-tech and filled with live ammo. The Slugterra: Dark Waters game allows you to assemble a team of the best slugslingers and then collect an arsenal of different slugs and when you fire them at your enemies with powerful blaster at high speed, these little slugs transform into strong wild beasts. The entire story revolves around a Dr. Blakk who wants to control the 99 caverns and take control of all the slugs using Dark Water and turn them into mindless beasts. You along with your friends have to make sure this doesn’t happen and save the entire world. So, let’s have a look at the features of Slugterra: Dark Waters for PC so that we all know what to expect from the game and how to play it to get all the achievements in a simple and fast way.
Slugterra: Dark Waters for PC – Features
The game is quite popular on Android smartphones, as it has been downloaded on more than 10 million devices worldwide, and as such it receives regular updates with performance improvements and new features.
- Free to Play: The game is absolutely free to download and play, but contains in-game items that are optional and cost real money. Also, the game is based on the animated television series by the name of Slugterra.
- Compelling Story: The main storyline of the game is quite interesting as you take on the mantle of Eli Shane and assemble all your friends to create a team of the best slugslingers in the world to protect and defend the 99 caverns from Dr. Blakk. You also have to prevent him from transforming the slugs into mindless beasts by feeding them the Dark Water by tracking down all this stations and destroying them and thus saving the entire world.
- High-tech Gear and Live Ammo: Since the game will require you to take up arms against the evil forces, you will need to equip yourself with high-tech weapons and build up an arsenal of slugs to use. The slugs, when fired from a high-tech blaster, turn in to powerful battle beasts capable of ravaging through your opponents with ease. You can unlock more slugs and powerful gear as you keep playing the game and advancing ahead.
- Multiple Settings: The game offers 3 different gameplay modes including isometric action, third-person shooter and fighting mode and you can choose whichever you are comfortable with.
- Levels and Arenas: There are 18 different levels in the game that you need to conquer and around 5 duel arenas where you can go up against real players from around the world in the newly introduced PvP mode.
These are some of the features of the game that makes it one of the most popular games in the action genre. It has a unique gameplay experience, an intuitive and friendly user interface, awesome graphics and receives frequent updates with new features and performance improvements to make your gameplay experience the best.
How to Download Slugterra: Dark Waters for PC?
If, after reading the features of the game, you are interested in downloading it on your device and playing it, then we are here to help you out. You can go to Google Play Store on your Android device right now, search for the title and install it directly from there within a few minutes. That’s the simplest way to do so; but when it comes to installing the game on your computer, you will need to follow the below listed methods.
We are going to use BlueStacks app player and Nox app player in this article to show you 2 different methods to download and install Slugterra: Dark Waters for computer. You can use any of these methods and go with one emulator software based on your preferences and the game will be installed once all the steps are done!
Download Slugterra: Dark Waters for PC using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store upon launch and authenticate the BlueStacks account and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Slugterra: Dark Waters” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link on your screen and you will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen which will show you all the permissions required to install and run the strategy game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
Download Slugterra: Dark Waters for PC using Nox app player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- Next, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage and type in “Slugterra: Dark Waters” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
The game isn’t quite big in size, so it won’t take more than a few minutes to download it on your computer. However, it depends on the speed of your internet connection so it may take longer than usual to download Slugterra: Dark Waters game if you have a slow network.
Once you have followed either of the above installation steps, the game will be installed successfully. Now, all you have to do is go to the dashboard where all the apps and games are installed, find the icon of the Slugterra game and then click on it to launch it on your computer. It’s done and you can now start playing the game without wasting any more time.
This is how you can download, install and play Slugterra: Dark Waters for PC using the best android emulator programs. If you liked the article, and have started playing it on your computer, make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they too can experience this amazing action-adventure game.