There are many file transfer apps available for Android devices and we have already covered Xender for PC and SHAREit for PC, so today we thought of writing about yet another awesome app, SuperBeam for PC, that can be used to transfer files at super-fast speed. If you own an Android device, then you can download the app directly from Google Play Store and you can even download SuperBeam for computer as they have an official computer version as well. In this article, we will be seeing 2 methods to download the app on PC – one with the official version and the other with Bluestacks – so you can choose from whichever you like.
With SuperBeam app installed on your computer and on your smartphone or tablet, you can transfer large files using WiFi Direct at super fast speed. One awesome feature of the app is that you can send files to devices that doesn’t have the app installed using the web interface. This feature isn’t available in other file transfer apps and that makes SuperBeam for PC quite unique. The application has a PRO version as well that offers more features, but you can use the free version for as long as you want without any issues.
SuperBeam for PC – Features
Nowadays, the file sizes have increased and when you download movies, they require a huge storage space. You can’t share these type of files using Bluetooth, which is why file transfer apps have become one of the must have applications for Android. There are many such apps, but check out the features of SuperBeam for computer to know what makes it unique and worth a try.
- SuperBeam provides the easiest and the fastest way of transferring files from one device to another using WiFi Direct.
- The devices can be paired using the QR code, NFC or by manual sharing key (PRO feature).
- You can easily send large files to devices that don’t have SuperBeam installed using the web interface of the app.
- You can send almost all the types of files using the app including photos, videos, zip files, APKs, contacts, documents etc.
- Using the app, you can keep a history of all the transfers that you have done on your device.
- The app shows you the progress of the outgoing or incoming transfer to let you know how much time is still remaining.
- You can share single file as well as multiple files at the same time.
- The app has material design interface to make it easy for users to use it.
- If your device doesn’t support WiFi Direct, then the app will automatically switch to hotspot mode or use the existing WiFi connection to connect with other devices and transfer files.
These are some of the features of the SuperBeam app for PC that you should know before using it. If you upgrade to PRO version, then you will get access to much more features that will help you customize the way you use the app. You can now go ahead and follow the steps given below to install the application on your computer.
SuperBeam for PC Download
As we already told you in the beginning, there are 2 ways to install and use the app on your computer. You can either download the official PC version or you can download the app version using an Android emulator.
It will be okay to use the official PC version, but if you have used the app on your Android device for a long time and you are familiar with it, then there’s a chance that you would like the same interface on your computer as well. In that case, you can install the SuperBeam for computer using emulator software like BlueStacks.
Below, we have mentioned both the methods that you can use to download the application on your computer. You can follow any of them to make it work.
Method 1: Download SuperBeam on PC & Mac (Official Version)
To download the application on your Windows computer or Mac, you need to use the link given below to go to the download page and get the official SuperBeam app.
By clicking on the above link, you will be taken to the download page where you need to select either the Windows version, Mac version or Linux version. Download the installer package based on the OS you are using.
Once the installer is downloaded, go ahead and install it on your computer after which you will be able to connect your PC with your mobile or your PC with another PC and transfer files between them with ease.
Method 2: Download SuperBeam for PC Using BlueStacks
The second method is quite simple as all you need is an Android emulator like BlueStacks and an Internet connection throughout the installation process.
- Download BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer.
- Launch the emulator and you will be asked to set it up on the welcome screen.
- Login to your Google play Store account and enable the App Sync and complete the setup process.
- Now, click on the Android tab on the top.
- Next, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “SuperBeam” and hit the enter button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator which will take you to the search results page of Google play Store.
- There will be multiple results and the first link will be that of SuperBeam app.
- Click on the first link and the official Google Play Store page of the app will open on your computer screen.
- Click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear asking for several permissions required to run the app.
- Click on the Accept button to grant all the permissions.
- The pop-up box will now close.
- The download process will begin.
After completing the above steps properly, the download process of the app will begin which may take some time depending on the size of the app and the speed of your connection. Once all the necessary files are downloaded, SuperBeam for PC will be installed.
You can now go to BlueStacks, click on the Android tab and then select the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. You will find all the apps and games installed on your computer, including SuperBeam, that you can launch from this section.
This is how you can download SuperBeam for PC using two different methods! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download SuperBeam app making it easy for you to share files with each other.