Are you a big fan of the Titanfall gaming franchise and have played both of them on your console? If the answer to the question is yes, then we have some good news for you as you can now also download Titanfall: Assault on your smartphone running Android and iOS. The game, just like the console version, allows you to unleash the titans as well as pilots in real-time battles and intense PvP action. If you don’t want to play the game on your smartphone, then you can follow a few simple steps to download Titanfall: Assault for PC and enjoy the amazing graphics and breathtaking action on a bigger screen.
With the game installed on your computer, you will get the chance to experience the game play on a larger screen. It is not simply a strategy game, but more of a RTS (real-time strategy) game as you will have to deploy your pilots and the titans in the fast-paced battles to decimate your opponents within minutes. In Titanfall: Assault game, you will be able to create a powerful deck by unlocking and collecting the pilots, Titans as well as burn cards. You can even join hands with your friends or join a guild with other players to help each other with battles. There are many other features in the Titanfall: Assault for PC game, so let’s have a look at some of the best ones and then see the installation steps.
Titanfall: Assault for PC – Features
The game is quite popular as it is the smartphone version of the Titanfall game, which is the reason why it has been downloaded on almost a million devices worldwide. If you too are going to download the game, then have a look at the features to know what to expect from it.
- The game is free to download and play; but it requires an Internet connection and contains third-party advertisements and in-game purchases.
- There is a powerful arsenal of pilots and titans for you to unlock and unleash in the battlefield. The game not only contains specialized units from the Titanfall 2 game; but also features brand new units designed specifically for the mobile game.
- The various titans in the game include Ronin, Sim Ninja, Scorch, Stryder, Atlas, Boomer among others and as you advance in the game, you will need to upgrade your units to keep them from falling in the battlefield.
- Collect dozens of cards in the game including the Burn cards, that provide powerful support, and upgrade them as soon as you can.
- The game allows you to create a guild or join an existing one and join hands with your friends or other players to fight across multiple locations across the Titanfall universe.
- You will also get a chance to figure out just how strong you are by taking part in the PvP battles and earn rewards by placing in the top positions on the leaderboard.
These are some of the best features of the game that you should know before you start playing it. As we already mentioned, you need a stable Internet connection so that the game doesn’t lag behind when you are in the middle of the battles.
Titanfall: Assault for PC Download
The game is currently available for free for Android and iOS devices and you can go to Google Play store or iOS app store from your device to install the game directly. The desktop version of the game is not available officially, but you can download the original Titanfall games on your computer if you want.
Although, the mobile game is not available for computers and laptops, we can still download it using an Android emulator software. This type of software creates a virtual environment on your computer suitable for running Android apps and games. Using an emulator like BlueStacks app player, we will be able to download and install Titanfall: Assault for computer as well as many other Android apps.
When you click on the above link, you will be redirected to another page from where you can download the latest offline installer version of BlueStacks. Once the setup file is saved on your PC, install it and the follow the below steps to download the game.
Steps to Download Titanfall: Assault for PC
- Launch BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- Use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store, then authenticate your BlueStacks account and then set up the emulator software by enabling the App Sync feature.
- You will see a lot of different sections containing many different apps on the dasboard.
- Click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type in “Titanfall: Assault” and hit the enter button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing the search results page in Google Play Store.
- Click on the first link which will be of real-time strategy game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will now load on your screen.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will open. This box will contain a list of all the permissions that the game needs to run smoothly.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
As soon as you complete the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun and within minutes, Titanfall: Assault for PC will be installed. You don’t have to do anything now, but launch the game and start playing.
To launch the game on your computer, you have to open BlueStacks app player and then click on the “All Apps” tab on the top-right corner of the dashboard. From there, select the game icon and it will open on your desktop screen.
This is how easy it is to download and install Titanfall: Assault for PC using BlueStacks Android emulator! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can join you in the game and you can then help each other with your respective battles.