Strategy war games are highly popular on app stores and if you own a smartphone, then you would have definitely played at least one such game! We all have heard about the most popular game, i.e. Clash of Clans, but if you want a change in the elements of the game play while sticking to strategic approach, then we recommend you to download and play Total Conquest for PC. The game is quite popular on Google Play Store with millions of downloads, so you will always get regular updates and there will always be players to challenge.
With the game installed on your computer, you will be able to build your own Roman empire utilizing various resources at your disposal. You play the role of a Roman governor who is charged with developing your own state, but after the death of Caesar, you will have to join a powerful Legion in order to defeat your enemies and protect the people living in your lands. Just like other strategy games, Total Conquest for PC offers a variety of defensive items like traps, mortars, walls, gates among other things to defend your city and then there are powerful characters and warriors you can train to go in to battle against your enemies.
Total Conquest for PC – Features
With more than 5 million downloads, this is one of the best strategy games for smartphones and if you own an Android device, you can download it directly from Google Play Store. However, downloading the game on your computer requires you to follow a few different steps; but before we get in to that, let’s have a look at the best features of the game.
- The game is free to download and play, but requires an Internet connection and contains in-game items.
- You play the role of a Roman governor whose responsibilities include building and managing the city or province and protecting the citizens from any external attacks.
- To defend the city from the enemy forces, you can setup the towers, traps, walls, gates and garrisoned units surrounding the city’s borders.
- You also have to feature where you can build an entire army by using the different characters and then train them to get them even more powerful. There are 10 different unit types, each with their own special role, available in the game.
- The best way to play the game would be against real players from around the world and there is an online multiplayer option that you can use for this very purpose.
- You can join a powerful Legion or create your own so that you can get reinforcements from other members when you are in a tight spot. You can also coordinate with your friends to win the Legion Wars and increase your rankings to earn great rewards.
- If you are more of a lone-wolf kind of guy, then you can take on the solo campaign to master the art of warfare.
These are some of the features of the game that you should know before you download it and start playing it. Now, we can more forward and see how you can install the game using an Android emulator software.
Total Conquest for PC Download
Since the game is officially available for both smartphones and tablets, you can download it directly on your Android or iOS device by going to the respective app stores. However, the process to download it on your computer is a little bit different.
The game is not officially available for computers, however we can use an Android emulator software to install it. There are many such software available on the Internet, free as well as paid; but in this article, we will use BlueStacks app player to download Total Conquest for computer as it is not only free but also quite popular and supports almost all the Android apps and games.
Click on the link above and you will be redirected to a new page from where you can download the offline installer version of the emulator software. Once the setup file is saved on your PC, install it and then follow the below app installation steps.
Steps to Download Total Conquest for PC
- Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your computer and once done, open it to begin the process.
- Use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store, then authenticate your BlueStacks account and then set up the emulator software by enabling the App Sync feature.
- Click on the Search icon on the top line and type in “Total Conquest” and hit the enter button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing the search results page in Google Play Store.
- Click on the first link which will be of the strategy war game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will now load on your computer screen.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will open.
- The box will contain a list of all the permissions that the game needs to run smoothly.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
Once you are done with all the above steps, you will see that the game’s download process has begun. It may take some time depending on the Internet connection; but once the process is complete, Total Conquest for PC will be installed successfully.
As soon as the game is installed, you can launch it on your computer and start building your very own city. To do that, you will need to launch BlueStacks, go to the “All Apps” tab and then click on the game icon. You will need an active Internet connection and also have to create your profile to begin playing the game.
This is how you can download and install Total Conquest for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends as well so that they too can download the game and join you in the epic wars.