Truecaller is one of the best and must have apps if you are annoyed with constant calls from unknown numbers and telemarketers. With Truecaller, you can easily know the person who the number belongs to and you can even block these numbers. It’s free to download and if you have an Android phone, then you can get it from Google Play Store. However, in this article, we are going to see how you can download Truecaller for PC using an Android emulator software so that you can check out the unknown numbers from your computer.
What can you do with Truecaller application? The main purpose of using the app is to check out the details of the unknown numbers from which you receive calls. You can find out the person’s name who owns these numbers. Furthermore, you can block these numbers as well as the numbers of telemarketers who annoy you every now and then with useless offers. With Truecaller for PC, you can simply copy a number (from website or apps) and you will be notified who it belongs to.
Truecaller for PC – Features
The app is downloaded on hundreds of million of devices worldwide and people use it to identify people whose numbers they haven’t saved in their phonebook. The app comes with a lot of features, so before you download it on your computer, let’s have a look at some of them.
- Free to Download: The app is absolutely free to download and use. However, you need an active data pack or WiFi connection to use the Caller ID feature or search for the details of an unknown number.
- Identify Contacts: Whenever you receive a call from an unknown number, you can search for its details in the app. If the number is present in its database, it will give you all the details of the person who it belongs to.
- Block Numbers: We all are annoyed when we get useless calls from spammers and telemarketers. If you want to get rid of them, then you can simply block those numbers to avoid such callers.
- Ease of Use: Now, Truecaller allows you to copy a number from website or any app and it will notify you who the number belongs to. This is an easy way to identify callers.
- Business Search: The caller ID app comes with Yelp! integration that gives you faster business search results.
- Premium Features: There is a premium version of the app available that you can upgrade to. With this premium version, you can get in touch with people via name search.
Truecaller for PC Download
The app is currently available for smartphones running Android and iOS and there is no official version of the app for Windows computer or Mac. However, using an Android emulator, you can easily download Truecaller on your computer.
Click on the above link and download BlueStacks app player on your computer. Once the emulator is installed, set up your account by logging in with your Google ID an enable the app sync. Once the setup is complete, follow the below instructions to install Truecaller on your Windows computer.
Steps to Download Truecaller for PC
Step 1: Open BlueStacks on your computer. If you have completed the setup process, you will see the dashboard with the installed apps and popular apps.
Step 2: To begin the process, click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard and then type in “Truecaller” and hit enter. You will get multiple results on the search page. Click on the first result that is of the Truecaller application.
Step 3: When you click on the app icon, you will be redirected to the official app page on Google Play Store. You can install Truecaller for PC from this page.
Step 4: Click on the Install button on the app page and a pop-up will appear on your computer screen. This pop-up will ask for various permissions needed to run the app smoothly. You need to grant these permissions by clicking on the Accept button.
Step 5: Once you click on the Accept button, the pop-up will close and the download process will begin. You will now see the download progress bar on the page.
The download process will take some time depending on your Internet connection speed, but once it’s completed, the installation process is begin. This way, Truecaller app will be installed on your computer.
Now that the app is installed on your computer, you need to open it to start using it. To launch the app, go to BlueStacks once again and click on the All Apps button on the top-right corner on the dashboard. You will find all the apps that you have installed so far and Truecaller will be one of them.
Click on the app icon and the app will open on your computer screen. Now, create your account to start using the app. You will now be able to identify unknown numbers and even block contacts from calling you ever.
This was the complete article on how you can download Truecaller for PC. If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can download and use the app to identify unknown numbers and block numbers if needed.