Whenever people travel, they want to get rides easily and travel at their convenience. The introduction of Uber for PC has made it possible for modern travelers to go anywhere hassle free. Uber has a vast network of dependable drivers across the globe. With the app, you can book rides on all major cities and find reliable drivers who can pick and drop you in your destination quickly. In this article we’re are going to look at the key features of Uber app for PC and also take you through the steps of downloading and installing it on your computer.
What makes Uber truly phenomenal is that it has a global presence and wide appeal. It provides an alternative transport solution to local taxis and car hire companies. Millions of people have already downloaded uber apk and a majority of them use uber for PC regularly. The PC app works just like the android version with the added advantage of booking a ride from a larger screen. Whether you’re travelling to Paris for a getaway trip or Rio de Janeiro for a carnival or Tokyo for business , Uber will always get you to destination on time.
Uber for PC – Features:
Just like the android app, Uber for PC comes with nifty features that lets you book a ride and pay conveniently. You won’t be able to appreciate the app truly until you know what makes it stand out. Some of the notable features of the PC app include.
- Estimate Fare: check how much you will pay for each trip or destination before you book a ride. Simply enter your pickup location, destination, and click on Fare quote to receive the approximate fare.
- Pay conveniently: you can pay fare via PayPal, credit card, or cash (in select cities). Fares are billed automatically at the drop off point.
- Locate driver: using GPS, you can find any Uber driver nearby and they can pick you even if you’re not sure of the address.
- Reliable pickups: simply request a ride and you will be notified of a driver within your location. You will receive the drivers name and car details in your app. `
- Leave feedback: after every pickup, you can share anonymous feedback about your experience as well as about the Uber driver who picked and dropped you.
- Clear pricing: passengers get accurate pricing for rides in every city. You don’t need to ask the driver how much you’re going to pay, simply enter your location or address.
- Cost Share: you can tag your friends along and split the fare amongst yourselves.
Must Read: Uber Android APK
Download Uber for Windows PC
Downloading Uber for PC is a simple and straightforward thing. If you use Windows, simply go to Windows App store from your computer then search for Uber. Once you find it, download and install the application on your computer. Click on the launch icon once installation is complete and if you are partner, enter your uber driver login credentials.
Note: Uber is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10. You might not be able to install it or run it successfully if you have older or outdated versions of Windows.
Alternatively, you can download and install Uber on your desktop PC or laptop using an Android emulator. Here’s a how to go about it:
Step 1- Download Bluestacks for PC using the below link.
Step 2- Save the file to your PC then install it
Step 3- double click the app to launch it
Step 4- From the homepage, type Uber in the search box then click the search button to run search on Playstore.
Step 5– Select Uber app then click the green install button to download it to Bluestacks app player.
Once you install Uber, you can launch it from Bluestacks and use it to book a ride just as you would in your android device. Installing the app is free and you can have on your home PC or office computer.
I do hope you enjoyed the article on uber for PC and can now install and use it comfortably from your office PC or home computer. And if you’d like your friends to gain as well, hit the like button, tweet, or hit +1 button.