If you love running games on your Android smartphone, then you will enjoy playing Vector for PC as well. There are many running games available on Google Play Store like RunBot for PC as well as some with a unique gameplay like Rail Rush for PC, but what makes Vector different from them is that it is inspired by Parkour and free running stunts. You simply don’t have to run in the game, but you will also be able to do several parkour stunts. So, if you want to download Vector for PC, then you can use an emulator software to install the game.
When you install Vector game, it will open in a world where freedom is nothing but a dream and no one is allowed to think for themselves. However, a freerunner breaks free from the control and runs for his freedom. It is up to you to make sure that your character doesn’t get caught in the Vector for PC game so run, vault and do some parkour stunts to escape from Big Brother whose only purpose is to catch you in bring you back under control. In the previous articles, we used BlueStacks emulator to download Android apps and games for PC and we will follow the similar method to download and install Vector game for PC as well. So, let’s have a look at some of the best features of the game and then see how to begin the installation process.
Vector for PC – Features
The game is set in a world where no one is allowed to think for themselves and they have no freedom at all. Using the parkour stunts and the ninja techniques, you have to break free from the control of Big Brother and run towards your freedom.
The game has been downloaded and played by millions of users worldwide and if you don’t have a smartphone, then you can download Vector for computer to start playing the game.
- Free to Download: The game is completely free to download and there are no hidden charges that will stop your from playing the game.
- Several Levels: The game has more than 20 challenging levels that you have to master if you want to win the game.
- Parkour-inspired Stunts: Parkour and freerunning are an integral part of the game as your character will have to perform from more than 100 different stunts while running on the rooftop.
- Amazing Controls: With intuitive controls, it is extremely easy to control your character and perform the stunts easily. It doesn’t matter if you are a new player or an advanced player, you will be able to learn how to do it easily.
Vector for PC Online Download
Since the game is only available for smartphones and tablets, we will be using an Android emulator to download it on Windows computer. Use the below link to download the emulator on your PC.
Once the emulator is downloaded, go ahead and install it. After the installation process is complete, follow the steps below to download Vector on computer.
- Open BlueStacks.
- Click on the search button and type in “Vector”.
- Now, select the first search result and then click on the Google play store link.
- Sign in to your Google account and you will be redirected.
- Click on the Install button.
- The download process will begin.
Once the above steps are completed properly, the download process should begin and then the game will be installed. You can now launch Vector for PC and start playing it.
To launch the game on your computer, you need to open BlueStacks once again and click on the “My Apps” tab where you will find the game installed. Click on the icon of the game and it will open on your computer screen.
That was the complete article on how to download Vector for PC! If you liked the article, then please share it with your friends so that they too can play this free running game. Also, keep visiting Droid for PC Download site for more articles.