There are hundreds of chat messenger apps available for Android devices with WhatsApp being the most popular one. However, when it comes to free voice and video calling, Viber app tops the chart as it provides you with amazing features for a high quality calls. If you are using Viber, then you would know how easy it is to use the app and if you don’t use it, then you need to download Viber 22.214.171.1246 APK, which is the latest version and see for yourself.
With hundreds of millions of downloads, Viber app is considered as one of the best text messaging applications that also allows you to make high quality voice and video calls for free. You can send free text messages and send and receive multimedia files like images, videos etc. If you already have the app installed, then you should download the latest update from Google Play Store or download Viber 126.96.36.1996 APK for Android and install the update manually.
Viber 188.8.131.526 APK for Android – Features
The application comes with all the features that you need in a chat app. Plus, it comes with additional features that are not present in other chat applications like voice and video chat. You can check out all the best features of the Viber application listed below before installing it on your Android device.
- Free to Download: The app is absolutely free to download and use. All you need is an Internet connection on your device to use the app to send text messages or make calls.
- Send Messages: With Viber app, you can send and receive free text messages (up to 7000 characters long) for free. Also, you can create groups and add up to 200 of your friends so that you all can talk to each other simultaneously.
- Voice-Video Calls: You can not only send text messages, but you can also make free high quality voice and video calls to any of your friends.
- No Account: To use Viber, you don’t have to create an account and remember the password every time you want to use it. In fact, your number is your ID and as long as that number is active on your phone, you will be able to use the app without any issues.
- Send Multimedia Files: You can send images, videos, voice messages, share your location, send your contact info or use stickers and emoticons in your conversation.
What’s New in the Update?
- More detailed info in Group chats to see which of your friends have read or liked your messages.
- Camera improvements for video recording.
- Message pops no longer interfere you when you are using other apps.
Download Viber 184.108.40.2066 APK for Android
If you wish the download and install the app directly on your smartphone, then you should go to Google Play Store, search for the app and install it. However, if you are unable to access the Play Store for some reason, then you can use the below link to download Viber APK and install it manually on your Android device.
You can download the most latest version of Viber from here.
Once the APK file is downloaded on your smartphone or tablet, you need to first go to Settings > Developer Options on your phone and enable the installation from Unknown Sources. If you don’t enable it, then you won’t be able to install apps that you download from sources other than Google Play Store.
You can now go ahead with the installation process. Once the app is installed, launch the app and setup your account. You will then be able to chat with your friends or have a voice or video chat with them.
This is how you can download Viber 220.127.116.116 APK for Android and install the app manually. If you liked this article, then share it with your friends as well.