VivaVideo is one of the best and the most popular video editing apps on Google Play Store. It is also available for iOS devices; so if you own an iPhone or an iPad, you can use it as well. The app gives you creative features allowing you to create videos or edit them using a number of professional tools. Although, there are many such apps available on the Internet, you don’t get as many features with them as you’d like. However, with VivaVideo for PC, you get all the necessary features to edit a video the way you want to.
The app is considered as the number 1 video editor and movie maker app in over 100 countries and with professional video editing tools that allow you to trim, merge, loop your videos and apply the slow/fast motion effects, VivaVideo app will become your go-to app for all video editing work. Apart from the editing tools, you can also use the powerful features like the storyboard editing, collage maker, slideshow maker, multiple camera lenses and much more. The app is already available for smartphones; but in order to download VivaVideo for PC, we will have to use an Android emulator software like BlueStacks app player.
VivaVideo for PC – Features
The application is one of the most popular app on Google Play Store, and has been downloaded on more than 100 million devices worldwide. So, if you are planning on using it for your video editing work, then it would be better to have a quick look at some of the best features of the app.
- The app is free to download and use. There is a PRO version available as well if you want to upgrade.
- With the powerful video editor app, you can access professional editing tools to make your videos better and you can easily create your own video stories within minutes and then share it with your friends and family members and show off your creativity.
- There are features like slow and fast motion with accurate speed, cool reverse and blur effects for the background, voice changing and much more. You can also easily trim and merge different video clips, enhance your videos by adding text, filters, fonts, stickers, FX, subtitles, dubbing as well as background music.
- All the editing and the changes can be viewed instantly as the app offers a WYSIWYG editor.
- Apart from the video making capabilities, you can utilize the creative camera lenses to snap the perfect photo or video by using capture options like Basic, Selfie, Funny, Music Video, Collage and others.
- If you have a lot of photos on your phone, then you can easily turn them in to a slideshow in a few clicks and tell an entire story through it. The app also allows you to merge clips within one story by using various collage templates. You can also create lip-sync videos, duet singing videos and more.
- Other features of the app include 200+ special effects including stickers, animations, FX, fonts, various filters, tons of themes like birthday, love, friends, pets and more.
- You can easily export all your videos in your gallery or share it on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp and other websites and apps.
VivaVideo for PC Download
The application is available for free for Android and iOS devices; so if you have any of these smartphones or tablets, then you should be able to download and install the app directly from the respective app stores.
However, the process of installing the application on your computer is a little bit different. To do that, we will be using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks app player and then download the app through it. What an emulator does is create a virtual environment suitable for the Android apps to run smoothly. There are many such emulators available; but we will use BlueStacks to download VivaVideo for computer as it is the most popular and stable one available.
When you click on the above link, you will be redirected to the another download page of the emulator. From that page, download the offline installer of the emulator and once done, install it on your computer and then follow the below steps.
Steps to Download VivaVideo for PC
- Download BlueStacks app player from the above link and then install it on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “VivaVideo” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the video editing app.
- You will be redirected to the official app page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the app page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the app.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- That’s it! The download process will now begin.
You will see a download progress bar appear in the emulator as soon as you complete the above steps. It may take some time, but VivaVideo for PC will be installed within minutes after the installation process.
Before you start editing your videos or creating new ones, you will need to go to BlueStacks and then click on the “All Apps” tab. From the list of the apps installed, click on the video editor app icon and the app will launch on your computer screen. You can now start using the app without any issues.
This is how you can download and install VivaVideo for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well so that they too can download the app and create new videos just like you!