YouTube is the most popular video sharing platform where you can easily find any type of videos within minute. However, there are various adult videos available as well that are not suitable for kids, so to save them from watching such videos, you can use YouTube Kids APK that is developed specially for kids. If you want your child to learn watch proper videos, then you should download YouTube Kids 1.67.10 APK for Android as they will only see videos and channels that are appropriate for them.
The videos are split into 4 categories – shows, music, learning and explore that makes it easy for kids to find the videos they are looking for. Moreover, the YouTube Kids app contains all the content that the kids will love like Thomas & Friends, Talking Tom etc. The application is available in Google Play Store and you can download it or update it directly on your Android device. But if you are unable to do that for some reason, then you can download YouTube Kids 1.67.10 APK file and install it manually to get all the latest features.
YouTube Kids 1.67.10 APK for Android – Features
All the videos in the app are selected by the automated systems, but there might be some mistakes and if you find any video that is not suitable for the kids, then you can flag it to get it removed. Since, it has made the video-watching experience for kids so amazing, it has been downloaded on more than 5 million devices already.
Here are some of the features of the YouTube Kids APK that you should know:
- The application is designed for kids, which means the navigation is extremely simple so that the kids can use it without any help.
- The interface has big buttons, easy scrolling and instant full screen feature.
- All the videos are split into four categories – Shows, Music, Learning and Explore.
- The kids will love the videos like Thomas & friends, Talking Tom, Mother Goose Club, Wonder Quest as well as videos related to sports, animals, gaming, etc.
- Although, the app is for kids, their parents can stay in control of what their children watch on the platform.
- There are settings that are hidden behind a grown-ups-only lock where you can turn off the search to restrict the content your kid watches as well as set up a timer to let them know when its time to stop.
- You can watch the videos together with your entire family on a bigger screen with Chromecast, game consoles and smart TVs.
These are some of the features of the application and it is much better than giving your kids access to the normal YouTube app. The only shortcoming of the YouTube Kids APK is that it is available only in US, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada (excluding Quebec).
Download YouTube Kids 1.67.10 APK for Android
I am pretty sure that you will download the application on your tablet or smartphone if you are parent as it makes it much easier to control what your kids are watching on the Internet.
The application is free to download and you can get it from Google play Store. If you already have the app installed, then update it to the latest version which has some bug fixes and improvements.
If you are unable to download the app from Play Store for some reason like the latest version hasn’t released for your phone, then you can download the YouTube Kids APK using the link given below and then install it manually on your Android device.
You can download the most recent version of YouTube Kids APK by clicking here!
After you have downloaded the APK file, you need to go to Settings > Applications/Security on your Android device and enable the Unknown Sources option to allow the installation of APK files. If this feature is turned off, you won’t be able to install any APK file manually.
This is how you can easily download YouTube Kids 1.67.10 APK for Android and install the app manually! If you liked the article, then please share it with your friends to show them how they can give their kids a proper platform to watch videos to enjoy and learn without fear of exposure to inappropriate videos.