When it comes to sharing files between two devices at a fast transfer speed, you will look towards the best file sharing application rather than Bluetooth. There are many such apps that gives you transfer speed 100 times faster than Bluetooth and Zapya is one of them. You can use the app on your smartphone to transfer large files from one device to other and in the same way, you can download Zapya for PC to send files from mobile device to computer and vice versa.
When you start using the Zapya app, you will be able to send large files at transfer speed that 200 times faster than Bluetooth and it doesn’t even require an Internet connection to run. All you have to do is keep both the devices within each other’s range (the closer the better) to transfer files at maximum speed. There are two different ways to download Zapya for PC – one using the BlueStacks emulator and other by installing the official PC version of the app. You can go with any of those and we will show you both the methods.
Zapya for PC Online – Features
There are more than 450 million users worldwide using this cross-platform sharing app which is available for Android, iOS, Tizen OS, Windows Phone as well as on PC and Mac. Below are some of the features of the Zapya app that you should know before you download it.
- Free to Use: The application is completely free to download and use and doesn’t even require an Internet connection to transfer the files between devices.
- Share Files Easily: You can use the app to share large files and of any format between two devices on multiple platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OSX).
- Replicate Data: If you are changing your old phone for a new one, then you can use the Zapya app to transfer all the old files from the old to the new device.
- Fast Transfer Speed: The app gives you super-fast transfer speed which is 200 times faster than Bluetooth which makes it easy for you to send extremely large files.
- Group Sharing: If you are about to share a file to multiple friends, then you can use the Group sharing feature to connect up to 4 devices and send the file to all of them at once.
These are some of the features of the app that makes it a really great one. You can download it on your smartphone by going to the app store and download Zapya on computer using either BlueStacks or the official PC version.
Zapya for PC Download
There are 2 ways to download the app on your computer or laptop – using emulator or using the official PC version. Now, most of you will definitely go with the official PC client and that’s awesome but there are people who like the app interface better.
If you have been using Zapya on your Android smartphone, then you would be familiar with the interface. So, you can download the app on your PC using BlueStacks to get the exact same interface and nothing will be changed.
Below we are sharing both the methods that you can use to download Zapya on PC and Mac. Choose the one that you are most comfortable with.
Method 1: Download Zapya for PC (Official Version)
Downloading the application using the official installer is extremely simple. All you have to do is use the below link to go to the official website and download the application setup files.
By going to the official website, you will be able to download the app setup files on your computer. Once that is done, install the app just like you install any other software on your PC.
This is how you can download and install Zapya on PC using the official version. You will now be able to transfer files from your computer to your smartphone, tablet or other computer/laptop easily.
Method 2: Download Zapya for PC Using BlueStacks
When you like the interface of the app, then you can use this method of downloading Zapya on your computer using BlueStacks emulator. Follow the below steps to do it:
- Download BlueStacks emulator on your computer and install it.
- If you are using it for the first time, then login to Google Play Store using your Gmail account, enable the App Sync and properly setup the emulator for use.
- Now, click on the Android tab on the top to begin the process.
- On the dashboard, click on the Search icon on top left and a search bar will appear.
- Type in “Zapya” and hit enter. This will redirect you to the search page on Google Play Store in a new tab.
- You will find multiple search results for your query and the first result will be that of Zapya app.
- When you click on the first app link, the official Google Play Store page of the app will load.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear asking for multiple permissions for the app.
- Click on the Accept button to grant all the permissions.
- The pop-up box will close and the download process will begin.
By following the above steps properly, the download process will begin and within a few minutes, Zapya app for PC will be installed.
To open the app on your computer, you need to go to the BlueStacks emulator and click on the Android tab. Next, you need to click on the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the Android apps and games, including Zapya installed. Click on the icon of the app to launch it on your computer screen.
This is how you can download the application on your computer in two different ways. If you have successfully installed Zapya for PC, then share it with your friends and if you were facing any problems in the installation process, then leave a comment below.