Overlords of Oblivion is one of the most recent role playing games launched on Google Play Store for Android devices and it certainly satisfies all the requirements of a good RPG. With stunning graphics, amazing battle mechanics and a variety of different characters, the game is totally worth trying out and maybe spend the rest couple of days completing the entire story. The game is available for smartphones, but games like this look great on a bigger screen. So, if you’ve got a tablet device, then you should play it there; but if you don’t have one and you still want to enjoy it on a big screen, then you can download it on your computer or laptop. In this article, we are going to show you how to download Overlords of Oblivion for PC using the best Android emulator software.
This particular RPG was launched in December last year and has since gone on to become quite popular with hundreds of thousands of active players from around the world. With a good storyline that focuses on the war between angels and demons and how the mortals are the ones being oppressed from both sides has managed to fascinate the players. And since there are a ton of characters to choose from, each with their own unique strengths and skills, it becomes all the more fun to play the game as you can choose a character that suits you the most. Plus, it is a real-time PvE action game where you will fight hordes of enemies at any given time while making your way across the city. So, before we see how you can download Overlords of Oblivion on computer, we need to have a look at some of the game’s features.
Overlords of Oblivion for PC – Features
The game has been steadily becoming more and more popular ever since it was launched and it has amassed hundreds of thousands of players from different parts of the world. Apart from the gameplay, stunning graphics and battle mechanics, there are several other features that the players like and that’s exactly what we are going to talk about below:
- Free to Play: The game, like most of the role-playing games on Google Play Store, is completely free to download and install. There are no hidden charges at all, but there are several optional in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- Captivating Story: You need a proper narrative to make a game work and with Overlords of Oblivion, you get one that’s really good. The angels and demons are at war for a long time and the angel wings have started falling in the mortal realm. The Demon Lord and his legions has begun his attack on the last citadel of mankind and the future of humanity rests on the emergence of the Overlord who will lay waste to the Gods and Demons alike.
- Battle Mechanics: If you are playing a role playing game, then you expect it to have great moves to execute when fighting enemies, and this game doesn’t disappoint. There are several moves to master and special abilities to use on your enemies. Plus, it’s not all about attacking as you can dodge, block and prepare for a combo to take down your opponent with ease.
- Multiple Avatars: There are several Overlords, or Avatar of Powers, in the game to choose from. Each of these avatars wield a unique level of strength that rivals that of the Gods and they also possess unique abilities and powers to give them an edge in the battles.
- Game Modes: There are multiple game modes available including the Story mode. There’s PvE mode where you can team up with your friends and go up against a multitude of opponents in real time, and there are also several PvP modes like 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and so on till 30v30 with different kinds of gameplay.
- Join a Guild: You can also create your own guild or join an existing and become the top player. You can help other players, and they can help you in return to upgrade your stats and improve your battle prowess.
These are some of the best features of the game that you should know about before you download it and begin playing it on your computer. If you are intrigued after reading about it, then let’s proceed with the installation steps.
How to Download Overlords of Oblivion for PC?
Downloading the role-playing game on your Android or iOS smartphone is extremely easy as you simply have to go to the app store and get it from there. However, if you are going to download it on your computer then you need to first install an emulator software before you can get the game.
There are several Android emulators available on the Internet, both free and paid, that allow you to not only download and install but also run almost all the apps and games on Google Play Store. These programs essentially create a virtual environment on your computer that mimics the ecosystem of Android OS allowing the apps to run smoothly. Without these emulators, you won’t be able to run Android apps on your PC.
There are a lot of options to choose from; but in this article, we will go with BlueStacks app player as it is one of the best and most popular emulator program in the world. However, if you want to use other software like Nox app player, then you can go for that too as the download steps are almost similar.
Steps to Download Overlords of Oblivion for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- Once the emulator is opened, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “Overlords of Oblivion” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which will be of the online RPG game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the app page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will begin!
As soon as you have completed the above steps, you will see the download process begin in the emulator. It will take some time to completely download all the required files for the game; but as soon as it’s completed, the Overlords of Oblivion for PC will be installed successfully.
Next, you can go to the App Center on BlueStacks by clicking on the “All Apps” tab and then click on the game’s icon to launch it on your computer screen. If it requires you to download additional data, then enable your internet connection and let it complete the process. Then you can create your profile, choose your avatar and jump in the story to fight against powerful opponents.
This is the entire process that you need to follow in order to download, install and play Overlords of Oblivion for PC! If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they can join you in this online action RPG!