There are not many soccer games on Google Play Store that really let you experience what goes on in their world, but there are a few games like Dream League Soccer 2019 that lets you in on every decision making process. From building the best team from the ground up to competing in league matches, you can do all of them. And the best part is that the game receives regular updates, adding new features, so that you always have something new to explore. You won’t be bored playing the same thing over and over again; and if you are a big soccer fan, you definitely need to play it at least once. In this article, we are going to see the process you need to follow in order to download Dream League Soccer 2019 for PC.
When you download the soccer game on your computer, you will be given a chance to build your very own team by recruiting licensed superstars from different clubs. That’s the end of your job as you have to really work with your team to figure out the best combinations, craft your play and perfect your style so that you can take on all the opposing teams when you finally compete in the league. With realistic animations and dynamic visuals, the gameplay brings out the true essence of the game allowing you to fully experience what a real soccer game may look like. Since Dream League Soccer 2019 for PC is one of the most popular games on the planet, you would like to know about a few more features before you finally decide to download it. So, let’s get started with that!
Dream League Soccer 2019 for PC – Features
As I mentioned, there are not many soccer games on Google Play Store; so when an awesome game drops, it’s bound to become popular. As such, this particular title has been downloaded on more than hundreds million devices worldwide and the number of players never decline. The gameplay is what makes them stick, but the features are also important!
- Free to Download: The game is absolutely free to download and play, however it contains optional in-game items that can be purchased with real money. Moreover, you need a working internet connection to download in-game content whenever it’s available.
- Build Your Team: If you are a soccer fan, I am sure you must already have dreamed of building a team consisting of some of the best players in the world. It won’t happen in real life, but you can do that in the game at least. Recruit the top players from around the world to be a part of your dream team and coach all of them to work together and bring trophies.
- Realistic Gameplay: If you want your game to become popular, you need to make sure that the graphics are top-notch; and for games like this, they are a must. Thankfully, Dream League Soccer 2019 has realistic animations and 60fps dynamic gameplay that lets you experience the true essence of the game.
- Compete in Leagues: Once you have built your dream team, all you need to do is take on any team that stand in your way on the path to glory. There are 6 different divisions to work your way through and over 7 cup competitions to take part in, so there is always something to keep you busy and grow. Moreover, the game also throws in regular, and brand-new, events that you can take part in and compete against the best of the best from around the world.
- Other Features: Apart from building your team and competing against others, you can also immerse yourself in activities like building your own stadium where you can showcase your superstar players. Or you can customize and train your team as you like and complete season objectives while you are at it.
There are still many more features that you will encounter once you start playing the game, so I have left them out as a little surprise. If you are intrigued with the game now, then you can start following the below step-by-step guide to download and install it on your computer.
How to Download Dream League Soccer 2019 for PC?
If you have a good enough smartphone, with high-end configuration, then you can play the game on it. You can go to Google Play Store, search for the title and install it directly on your smartphone without following any additional steps. However, if your smartphone lags the configuration to run the game smoothly, then you can download it on your computer.
The process is a more or less the same, and involves only a few extra steps. The only thing that you need to download the game on your PC is an Android emulator software and the rest of the steps are the same. With an emulator software installed, you will be able to access Google Play Store, search for the game and install it on your computer – just like you would do on your Android smartphone. And it won’t take long either if you’ve got a stable enough internet connection.
There are several such emulator software available to use, but we will be using BlueStacks app player in this article. The reason for choosing it is simple – it is the best, receives regular and latest updates, supports almost all the apps and games and is backed by a team of developers that keep working on fixing any issues that may arise. You can go with any other emulator as well, but we’d recommend you stick with this one for now!
Steps to Download Dream League Soccer 2019 for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- Once the emulator is opened, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “Dream League Soccer 2019” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which is of the soccer game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the app page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will begin!
As soon as you complete the above steps, the download process will begin. Now you need to be patient while the files are being downloaded because it will take some time. Make sure you have a good connection so that it takes as little time as possible and once the download is complete, the game will be installed successfully on your computer.
Next, you need to go to the App Center on BlueStacks emulator where all the apps and games are installed. Find the icon of the game from the list and click on it to launch it on your computer screen. You can go through the tutorials, explore all the different features that game has to offer and start building your very own team before jumping in your first competitive match.
This is the entire process of how to download, install and play Dream League Soccer 2019 for PC. If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends who also love soccer so that they can join you in the game!