If you love taking photos of your trips with friends or family and making collages out of those photos, then Photo Grid is the best application that you can use. If you want to install a Collage Maker app on your computer, then you can download Photo Grid for PC using an Android emulator software. In this article, we are going to see how you can use an emulator on your computer to download the Photo Grid Collage Maker APK and install the app on your computer.
Photo Grid is one of the best collage maker apps available for both Android as well as iOS. So, if you have a smartphone or tablet running these OS, then I recommend you to download and the app to make photo collages. You can also download Photo Grid for PC and use the photos stored on your computer to make collage. In my opinion, if you are click a lot of photos, then you should keep the app installed on your smartphone as well as on computer because you might need to create multiple collages simultaneously. So, in this article, we are going to see how you can download and install Photo Grid for PC to create collages using various photos.
Photo Grid for PC Features:
The app not only helps you in creating collages of your photos, but it also is a photo editor app that gives you a lot of tools to edit your photos and apply various filters to enhance it. There’s a reason the app is installed on more than a 100 million devices worldwide.
Apart from the collage maker and photo editor feature, the app can also be used to video slides and film strips to tell a story using multiple photos.
- Grid: You can use the Grid feature to quickly combine multiple photos into funny layout and making a collage that you can share on various social networks and with your friends.
- Scrapbook: This feature allows you to pin a certain photo in a background with text and sticker so that you can add the memories attached to it. Make a scrapbook of photos and view it whenever you like.
- Video Slides: You can combine multiple photos to create a video slide. Just like Flipagram for PC, you can create a video slide using photos and add music, text and stickers to the photos.
- Photo Editor: You can stylize your pics using a number of filter effects. Moreover, you can crop your photos to adjust the size and make it perfect.
- Film Strip: You can create a long picture by attaching multiple photos and adding text to describe those photos.
Photo Grid for PC Download
The application is currently available for smartphones running on Android OS and iOS and you can download it from their respective app stores. But, if you are looking for a way to download Photo Grid for computer, then you need to follow the steps below.
- Download and install BlueStacks Android emulator on your computer.
- Launch BlueStacks, click on the search icon on the top and type in “Photo Grid” and hit enter.
- Now, click on the Install button next to the first search result. Then, you will be asked to choose an app store, so make sure that you choose Google Play Store.
- You will now be asked to login to Google Play Store using your Google account. So you can use your login details to access Google Play Store.
- Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to the official page of the app on the Play Store.
- Finally, you can click on the INSTALL button to start the download process.
The download process will take some time depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the app. So, don’t panic and let the process finish. Once the download process is completed, Photo Grid for PC will be installed successfully.
Now, all you need to do is launch BlueStacks again and go to “My Apps” tab on the top. You will see all the apps and games that you have installed on your computer using BlueStacks. In this case, you will see Photo Grid app icon. Click on the icon and the application will open on your computer screen.
So, that was the complete article on how you can download Photo Grid for PC! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download and install Photo Grid for PC and edit their photos and create collages.