Frogmind is yet another developer jumping in all the multiplayer action with its latest game, Badland Brawl. The game has been launched very recently and in a short span of time, it has already crossed more than a million downloads easily. Moreover, if you’ve played strategy games like Clash Royale where you have to send in troops to take down your opponent’s tower, then you’d very much feel at home playing this new title as well. In fact, the gameplay is rather unique which makes playing the game a truly enjoyable experience. In this article, we are going to see the steps you will need to follow in order to not only download Badland Brawl for PC, but also install it within a few minutes.
The game’s one of the latest PvP action game that combines the strategic elements with real-time battles. It not only allows you to go up against your friends in real-time matches and find out who’s the better one at coming up with winning strategies, but you can also go online and choose to get paired up against a real player from around the world and face off against them. You can master your timing, slingshot your clones over to the battlefield and come up with crazy tactics to create devastating chain reactions in order to take down your opponents. Since the Badland Brawl for PC game’s become so popular, you definitely would like to try it out as well as there will be tons of players looking for a potential match partner. So, let’s have a look at the features of the game, and then we’ll see how to download it using an emulator software.
Badland Brawl for PC – Features
With nearly a million downloads already, and climbing, the game’s going to go up in the rankings in a short time and all this was possible because of the amazing features it offers, and the engaging gameplay, it comes with. Before you download the game for yourself, you need to check out the features to know exactly what you are getting into.
- Free to Download: Just like all the strategy and PvP games on the Google Play Store, this title is also completely free to download and play. All you need is a working internet connection and you’re good to go. There are in-game items that can be purchased with real money, but they are optional and totally up to you.
- Real Time Battles: Since it features a PvP gameplay, you get to fight your friends in real time to see who’s the better player. Moreover, you can also look for and challenge real players from around the world to a fight in this unique physics-based gameplay.
- Crazy Gameplay: Use the slingshot to sling your clones on the battlefield, and master the timing and aim to completely overwhelm your opponents and create a devastating chain reaction by combining dozens of clones in to brilliant tactical onslaught. Moreover, the game doesn’t just feature 1v1 real time gameplay, but also features 2v2 mode as well where you can team up with other players and take on an opposing team of real players.
- Familiar Characters: Since the game’s been created by the same studio responsible for BADLAND, it takes place in the same universe. You’ll not only see familiar characters, but also new characters and you’d be able to unlock BADLAND eggs that will help you collect and upgrade the clone characters you currently have.
- Join a Tribe: There are various tribes in the game that you can join, or you can create one of your own, and share clones with your Tribemates or just challenge them to a friendly duel.
- Fun Unlimited: If you think that fighting a real player will get dull after a time, then get ready to explore new lands as well and fight on some amazing new environment. Moreover, you will also get to experience a lot of supernatural events that will keep your interest in the game piqued!
These are just a few of the awesome features that the game has to offer and since it is quite new, you should expect the developers to add a lot of amazing content, including various events and new game modes, in the future updates. However, if you’ve gotten interested in playing the game after reading about the features, then let’s get on with the installation process.
How to Download Badland Brawl for PC?
The easiest way to download any game on your Android device is to go to the Google Play Store on your smartphone or tablet, search for the title and then install it directly from there. The same goes for an iOS device like an iPhone or iPad, but what if you want to download the said game on your computer or laptop?
You may think that you can’t do that unless there’s an official desktop version available of the game, but it’s very much possible to download any game, or app, from Google Play Store on your computer using an emulator program and without having to rely on the availability of the desktop version. An Android emulator is capable of creating a virtual environment that resembles that of the Android ecosystem and thus effectively allows you to download, install and run any app from the Play Store on your computer without any issues.
There are many such emulator programs available online; but in this article, we are going to show you the download steps using BlueStacks App Player. We are choosing this one because it’s the most popular one and gets updated with new features quite often, but you can go with other emulators as well as the download steps are pretty much the same.
Steps to Download Badland Brawl for PC
- First of all, you need to download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the app player for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- Once the emulator is opened, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “Badland Brawl” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which is of the real-time PvP strategy game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the app page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will begin!
As soon as you’ve completed the above steps, you’re going to see the download process beginning in the emulator dashboard. Depending on the speed of your internet connection and the size of the game, it may take a few minutes for the entire process to complete; so be patient if that happens.
Once the game’s download process is completed successfully, and it’s installed on your computer or laptop, click on the “All Apps” tab in the emulator dashboard where you’ll see all the installed apps. Find the game’s icon from the list and then click on it to launch it on your screen. Now, create your profile, complete the initial setup and begin playing the game almost immediately without wasting any more time.
This is the complete process that you need to follow in order to download, install and play Badland Brawl for PC using an emulator program like BlueStacks App Player. If you liked the article, and the game, then share it with your friends as well and challenge them to an online, real-time duel!