Zombie games are always a big hit as it’s the dream of gamers from around the world to kill the undead and make it to the end of the survival game. We have shared some of the best zombie games in the past like Dead Trigger 2 and Stupid Zombies, and today we are going to see yet another popular zombie survival game that’s blowing up on Google Play Store – Dead Target: Zombie. The game is available on smartphones and if you own an Android device, you can easily download and install the game from the play store. However, if you want to enjoy it on a big screen, then you can use an Android emulator software to download Dead Target: Zombie for PC.
The story of the game is quite interesting as it begins in the year 2040 when the World War 3 took place. To combat the enemies, the Ministry of Defense joined hands with CS Corporation to make super strong soldiers and the corporation injected the prisoners with a virus that transformed them into strong killers. However, the corporation threatened a zombie outbreak if their demands weren’t met and thus the zombie apocalypse began. While playing Dead Target: Zombie game, you are put in charge of the special defense team who’s purpose is to go to the frontlines and gather as much information as you can. For your mission, you can even kill all the zombies that are out for your blood and help people survive. There are many such features in the Dead Target: Zombie for PC game and we should have a look at some of the best ones before downloading it.
Dead Target: Zombie for PC – Features
As per the Play Store listing of the game, it has more than 30 million players worldwide, which is quite an amazing figure. With these many players playing the game from around the world, you can be rest assured that you are going to get quality content and epic storylines to kill the zombies the survive in a zombie-infected world.
- The game is free to download, but contains optional in-game items as well.
- The story begins after World War 3 when the CS Corporation threatens a zombie outbreak and you are put in charge of a special defense team to gather as much information as you can before the army can open the counter-strike.
- Since the game is a first-person shooter game, you will be able to use a number of cool weapons to kill the zombies. There are different types of zombies in the game and as you progress ahead, you will be able to upgrade your weapons to be able to slay any type of zombie with ease.
- There are multiple weapons in the game for you to choose from – a sniper, a shotgun, machine gun, a rifle, a grenade launcher and much more.
- Unlock more guns as you rank up and discover new combat moves using various guns.
- The game contains many quests that you can complete by shooting the zombies and these quests allows you to rank up and unlock a ton of cool stuff.
- You can use the map in the game to check out where you can find more zombies and head over there to prevent the zombies from escaping the confinement and breaching the frontlines.
- There is a leaderboard feature in the game that allows you to compare your kill records with that of your friends’ and see who’s the better zombie slayer.
These are some of the best features of the zombie survival game that we all should know before we download and install it on your mobile or computer. Now, let’s see the steps to install the game on our computer using an emulator software.
Dead Target: Zombie for PC Download
The game is available for Android and iOS and can be downloaded directly on your device using the app stores. However, there is no official computer version of the game, so you will need to download an Android emulator to install and play the game.
However, the process of installing the game on your computer is a little bit different. To do that, we will be using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks app player and then download the app through it. What an emulator does is create a virtual environment suitable for the Android apps to run smoothly. There are many such emulators available; but we will use BlueStacks to download Dead Target: Zombie for computer as it is the most popular and stable one available.
When you click on the above link, you will be redirected to the another download page of the emulator. From that page, download the offline installer of the emulator and once done, install it on your computer and then follow the below steps.
Steps to Download Dead Target: Zombie for PC
- Open BlueStacks on your computer.
- If you are using it for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login as well as complete the setup process of the emulator before you can start using it.
- Once the setup is complete, you will see the dashboard with different sections and apps.
- Click on the Search icon on the top and then type in “Dead Target: Zombie”.
- Hit the enter button and you will be redirected to the search results page on Google Play Store.
- From the results, click on the very first link which will be of the game.
- You will now be redirected to the official game page on Play Store.
- Click on the Install button on the page.
- A pop-up box will appear which will show you all the permissions you need to grant to install the game.
- Click on the Accept button and the pop-up box will close.
- The download process will now start.
You will now see that the download progress bar has appeared on the app page in the emulator software and within a few minutes, Dead Target: Zombie for PC will be successfully installed. It may take some time depending on the speed of your connection, so be patient.
Once the game is installed, you can go to BlueStacks emulator and then click on the “All Apps” tab on the top-right of the dashboard in the emulator where you will see all the apps and games installed. Click on the zombie survival game and it will launch on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Dead Target: Zombie for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that you can play the game and compare who’s better at it.