Playing racing games is really fun and since there are a ton of them on Google Play Store, you can’t really choose which one to start with. There are intense racing games like Asphalt Xtreme and then there are really fun and light-hearted racing games like Hill Climb Racing; and recently we stumbled across one really awesome game called Big Bang Racing that is the perfect one to pass your time. The game offers you to drive in various levels that are created by the players from around the world and what makes Big Bang Racing for PC really awesome is that you can race other real players in a 4-player race.
With the game installed on your smartphone or computer, you will get a chance to select a cute character and then select your desired vehicle – a dirt bike or an offroad car – and enter the race. There is an offline mode available as well where you can polish your driving skills, but since the game is best enjoyed when competing against someone, playing it online is the best way to play the game. The offline adventure tracks allow you to solve the puzzles and collect the treasures where as the online multiplayer race pits you against the best racers in the world. If you are intrigued with the Big Bang Racing for PC game and would like to play it, then we have shared the installation steps in this article, so keep reading.
Big Bang Racing for PC – Features
Since the game allows the players to create their own tracks and share them with other players, it has gained huge popularity and has acquired more than a million users worldwide. There are many other features apart from creating your own custom tracks and you can have a look at them below!
- The game is completely free to download, but contains in-game items and requires an Internet connection for the online multiplayer races.
- You can play against other players in the world in 4-player races or massive 100-player tournaments to see if you are better than others. You can even take a break from the online game play by playing the puzzling Adventure tracks and collect treasure along the way.
- There are several tracks in the game that have been created by other players. You too can create and share your own levels in the game. There is even a leaderboard in the game for the top creators and you can get likes from other players to earn esteemed titles.
- You can collect treasures, upgrades and fun new items and use them to customize your characters and upgrade your ride – a dirt bike or an offroad car – to get the best performance from them.
- There are Weekly Seasons available in the game where you can team up with other players to create a team and then defeat other teams to get awesome prizes.
- Climb to the top of the global as well as local leaderboards to earn exciting new rewards and prize.
These are some of the best features of the racing game that you should know of! Since the game is quite popular, it receives regular updates with new features to keep you hooked for a long time.
Big Bang Racing for PC Download
The racing game is available to download for free on Android and iOS devices, so you can install it directly on your smartphone or tablet by visiting the respective app stores. Unfortunately, there is no official desktop client or version of the game available to download.
Although, the game is not officially available for your computer or laptop, you can still use an Android emulator software to download and install it. An Android emulator creates a virtual environment on your PC that is quite suitable for apps and games to run smoothly. You can go with any emulator you like, but in this article, will be using BlueStacks as it is one of the best. Another reason is that you can install almost all the Android apps and games, like Big Bang Racing for computer, using the app player.
Use the above link to go to the downloads page from where you will be able to get the offline installer version on your computer. Once the setup file is saved on your PC, navigate to the download folder and start the installation process. Once done, follow the steps below to get the game on your computer.
Steps to Download Big Bang Racing for PC
- Open BlueStacks on your computer.
- If you are using the app player for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- The dashboard will now appear on your computer screen.
- Click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “Big Bang Racing” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your app query.
- Click on the first link which is of the racing game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the game page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now begin.
When you complete the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun for the game in the emulator. It may take some time to download the files to install Big Bang Racing for PC; but once it’s done, it will be ready to play almost immediately.
Now that the game is installed on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks app player and then click on the “All Apps” tab on the top-right corner in the dashboard. From all the apps installed, click on the racing game icon and it will launch on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Big Bang Racing for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article and would like to play with your friends, then share it with them using the buttons below.