CSR Racing is the one of the most popular game on Google Play Store and the best drag racing game for Android device. I am pretty sure that you have played it on your smartphone or downloaded CSR Racing for PC. If you liked it, then you would love to know that the second installment of the game, CSR Racing 2, has been released which is available for free. You can either download it on your Android device or use an emulator software to install CSR Racing 2 for PC in a few simple steps.
Drag races are fun and when you install CSR racing 2 game on your computer, you will be able to drive your favorite cars and take part in the races all around the world. The game features over 50 officially licensed vehicles, from Ferrari to Lamborghini, and you can choose one for racing against other players. If you own an Android device, then you simply have to go to Google Play Store and install the game from there. But if you want to play the game on your computer or laptop, then you need to use an Android emulator software to download CSR Racing 2 for PC. There is no official version of the game for computer, so this is the only way to play it on a bigger screen.
CSR Racing 2 for PC – Features
The first CSR Racing game is the most popular drag racing game on Google Play Store, so the second installment had to become popular as well. With a lot of new improvements and features, CSR Racing 2 for computer is a must-play.
- Awesome Graphics: The game has 3D next-gen graphics that provides stunning and all the little details on all the cars, including the original manufacturers’ trim options.
- Real-time racing: If you have friends who play the game as well, then you can challenge them in a real-time race to see who’s better than the other.
- Build Garage: Since there are more than 50 officially licensed vehicles at your disposal, you can collect the supercars and show them off in your warehouse garage.
- Cars Customization: Your ride should be better than before in every race if you want to keep winning. So, you need to upgrade your car in every way possible to stay on top of your game. Moreover, you can customize it the way you like using various colors.
- Various Cars: There are several cars that you can choose from, like Ferrari, Bugatti, McLaren, Koenigsegg, Pagani, Lamborghini among others.
- Ultimate Racing: There are various challenges in the game like single-player crew battles where you have to defeat different crews as well as various events where you can compete to win prizes.
The game is free to download and play but there are various items in the game that are available for real money. If you don’t want to buy any of those, then you can setup password protection in Google Play Store settings to avoid unauthorized transactions.
CSR Racing 2 for PC Download
To download the game on your computer, you will need to use an Android emulator software. There are many emulators and their work is to create a suitable environment for the Android apps and games to run smoothly on your PC.
You can choose from different emulators, but in this article, we will use BlueStacks to install the game. BlueStacks app player is probably the best emulator and supports almost all the apps and games on Google play Store making it easy for you to download and play multiple games at a time.
Use the above link to go to the downloads page and get the offline installer of the emulator on your computer. Once it is downloaded, install it and then follow the steps below.
Steps to Download CSR Racing 2 for PC
- Open BlueStacks on your computer/laptop.
- Setup the emulator by logging in to your Google play Store account and enabling the App Sync feature.
- Click on the Android tab on the top.
- You will now see the dashboard load on your screen with a number of options.
- Click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “CSR Racing 2” in the box and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to a new tab where the search page of Google Play Store will open containing multiple results.
- Click on the first link, which will be of CSR Racing 2.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will open in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- It will contain all the details of the permissions that the game requires to run smoothly.
- Click on the Accept button to grant all the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now begin.
This is how easy it is to download and install CSR Racing 2 for PC using BlueStacks emulator. If you have followed the steps properly, then you will be able to launch the game and start playing it immediately. If you have doubts about the installation process, then let us know.
To open the game on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks once again and click on the Android tab. Now, select the “All Apps” option in the top-right corner where you will find all the apps and games, including CSR Racing 2, installed on your computer. Click on the game icon to launch it and start racing.
This was the complete article on how to download CSR Racing 2 for PC using BlueStacks! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download the game and then you will be able to compete against one another in a drag race.