Monster Squad is quite an amazing game because it comes with hundreds of monsters that you can find, unlock and add to your squad to battle with other players and various enemies in your journey. You can download Monster Squad for PC or simply download it on your Android device by going to Google Play Store. In this article, we are going to see the steps to download the game on computer using an emulator like BlueStacks app player.
When you install Monster Squad game on your computer, you will be able to go on a journey through the islands where you will find new and powerful monsters that you can unlock and add to your team. Create the ultimate team combinations and gather as many monsters as you can that will help you defeat your enemies with ease. Monster Squad for PC has various features like evolution and fusion to make your monsters even more powerful then their current state. So, if you are going to download the game, then first check out some of its best features and then follow the installation steps.
Monster Squad for PC – Features
There are some amazing features in this game packed with unique monsters that you can use to battle against the others. It has already been downloaded on more than 5 million devices worldwide, so if you too are going to download it then you should check out some of the features of Monster Squad for computer game below.
- Free to Download: The game is absolutely free to download and play but contains premium elements that can be purchased using real money.
- Build a Team: You can mix and match different monsters to make the best team. Moreover, keep experimenting to find the best combination of team effects to ensure your victory on the battlefield.
- Collect Monsters: During your journey, you can collect more than 500 monsters who have different attributes like Earth, Fire, Water and Neutral.
- Evolution: You can boost your monsters to power up your stats and also evolve them to make them more powerful. You can even fuse two monsters to unlock new, stronger monsters.
- Battle: Take your Monster Squad on a journey where you will be battling different enemies. On your journey through the mystifying islands, find and unlock new powerful monsters.
- Challenge Friends: You can head over to the Arena with all your monsters and challenge your friends for a battle. Claim your place on the leaderboard and keep earning weekly rewards.
There are premium features in the game that can be purchased with real money. If you want to avoid any unauthorized purchase, then setup password protection in the settings of your Google Play Store account.
These are some of the features of the game that you should know before you download Monster Squad game for PC. Now, let’s see the simple steps to download and install the game.
Download Monster Squad for PC
The game is available for Android smartphones and can be downloaded from Google Play Store, but there is no computer version of the game available. So, if you want to play Monster Squad on your computer, then you need to follow the below installation process where we will use BlueStacks emulator to download it.
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Launch BlueStacks and sign in to your Google account to setup the emulator.
- Click on the Android tab.
- On the dashboard, click on the Search icon.
- Type in “Monster Squad” in the search box and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to the search results page in a new tab of the emulator.
- There will be multiple search results for your query.
- Click on the first link, which will be of the Monster Squad game, and proceed.
- The official page of the game on Google Play Store will now load.
- Click on the Install button on the page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen asking for various permissions.
- Click on the Accept to grant all the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now begin.
After you have successfully followed the above steps, Monster Squad for PC will be installed and ready to be played.
To launch the game on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks once again and click on the Android tab. Now select the “All Apps” option where you will find all the apps and games installed. Click on the Monster Squad game icon to open it on your computer screen.
This is how you can easily download Monster Squad for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can download the game and play it along with you.