If you like to play runner games on your smartphone, then you are going to love Vector 2 as well where it combines the intense gameplay with acrobatic skills to give you the ultimate gaming experience. You can download Vector 2 for PC using an Android emulator or download the game on your smartphone or tablet directly from Google Play Store to play it. As the name suggests, the game is the second part of the popular Vector for PC game.
When you install Vector 2 game on your computer, you will get to enjoy it on a big screen that enhances the graphics and gives you the best experience possible. The story is pretty simple – all you have to do is run for your life and escape from the research facility. However, it isn’t as easy as it sounds as there will be many obstacles in your way while you play Vector 2 for PC to keep you from escaping. So, if you are looking forward to download the game, then you should first check out the features of the game and then follow the simple installation steps.
Vector 2 for PC – Features
The first game was quite popular among Android users and when the second part was launched, a lot of those people as well as new users downloaded the game. Currently, the game has more than 5 million users worldwide. If you too want to play the game, then check out the features of Vector 2 for computer below and then follow the installation process.
- The game is free to download and play. There are premium features and power-ups available in the game that can be purchased for real money though.
- The game features intense gameplay with lifelike animations and the story is set in a dystopian world.
- You have to run for your life and descend through a huge and complex research facility and try to get out of the place alive.
- You have to repeat this procedure again and again until you succeed and get yourself the highest score.
- There are many equipment available in the game that you can equip your character with to give you a boost during your run.
- Try out the experimental high-tech gear that will help you out to survive a little longer. Discover new ways to upgrade it and make it more powerful.
- The game is known for the parkour-inspired stunts and while you are running, you need to learn and perform various stunts to dodge deadly traps and make it look badass while you are doing it.
Vector 2 for PC Download
The game is currently available for smartphones and if you own an Android device, then you can install it directly by going to Google play Store. But if you want to download it on your computer, then there’s no official version of the game.
However, there are ways to install any Android app or game on your Windows PC or Mac using an Android emulator. There are many such software available like BlueStacks, AndyRoid, Droid4x etc. but we will be going with BlueStacks app player as it is the most popular one and supports almost all the apps and games.
Using the link given above, you will be able to download the offline installer of the emulator on your computer. Once downloaded, install it and then proceed with the steps below to download Vector 2 on computer.
Steps to Download Vector 2 for PC
- Open BlueStacks.
- Log in to your Google Play Store account using your Google ID and then enable the App Sync to setup the emulator.
- Click on the Android tab in the emulator.
- Next, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Now, type in “Vector 2” and hit the enter button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the results for your query.
- The first result will be that of the game.
- Click on the the first result.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will now load on your computer screen.
- Click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen asking for all the permissions required to run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant all the permissions.
- The pop-up box will now close.
- The download process of the game will begin.
If you have followed all the above steps properly, then download process will begin which may take some time based on the speed of your Internet connection. Once the process is complete, Vector 2 for PC will be installed successfully.
You can now start playing the game on your computer. To launch the game, you need to go to BlueStacks and click on the Android tab. Then, click on the “All Apps” option and then select the game by clicking on the icon to open it on your computer.
This is how easy it is to download Vector 2 for PC using BlueStacks emulator. You can also use other emulators to download the game. If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well.