If you own a smartphone, then you may already have played some of the best first-person shooting games like N.O.V.A. 3, but today we are going to see a really cool third-person shooting game that not only looks amazing but also comes with an amazing game play. Call of Mini Infinity game is set in a futuristic world where the Earth is on the brink of a Meteorite impact and you have to lead an army of soldiers to an unknown planet to setup the base there and defeat any hostile enemies. This is an arcade game, similar to Dan The Man, and if you like playing such games, then you can download Call of Mini Infinity for PC within minutes using an Android emulator software.
With the game installed on your computer, you can enjoy the 3D shooting gameplay coupled with high quality graphics. As the name of the game suggests, the characters are quite small in size and looks like Lego versions. But that’s what makes the game so much fun to play. Since the earth is one the brink of destruction in the Call of Mini Infinity game, the humans have started to train a vast army of star warriors to travel to an unknown planet outside the solar system and establish base there so that the human population can survive. However, this won’t be easy as you will have to not only establish base but also fend off attacks from hostile aliens and conquer the planet. There are many other features as well in the Call of Mini Infinity for PC game, so let’s have a look at them and then see how to install it.
Call of Mini Infinity for PC – Features
Considering that the game focuses on space travel and fighting aliens and is packed with amazing action and graphics, it’s understandable that it has been downloaded on more than 10 million devices worldwide. If you are about to download the game as well, then have a look at the features to know what to expect from it.
- The game is free to download, however there may be optional in-game purchases.
- The Earth is about to get destroyed by a Meteorite impact and the humans have hatched a plan to travel to a another planet to make it their new home.
- The humans have gathered and trained a vast army of star warriors to embark on a journey to the distant planet outside the solar system and you are the leader of this army.
- Your task is to setup base on the planet and build defenses to fend off any attacks from the hostile aliens living there.
- The game features intense battle sequences where you can use powerful weapons and your own skills to fight against your enemies. You can even equip your character with an armor and upgrade it as you advance in the game to improve its stats.
- There is an entire arsenal of weapons available for you to use and multiple talents to learn to destroy your opponents.
- The game also allows you to either create a guild with your friends or join an existing one so that you can cooperate with other players to defeat the epic bosses.
These are some of the best features of the game that you should know before you download it on your computer. Now, we can proceed to the next section and see how to install the game within minutes.
Call of Mini Infinity for PC Download
The game is available for Android and iOS devices; so if you own a smartphone or a tablet running these operating systems, you can download it for free from their respective app stores. But, there is no official desktop version of the game as of yet.
Although the official version is not available for computers, you can still download, install and play the game without any issues. We can use an Android emulator to create a virtual environment on our computer that will be suitable for running Android apps and games. Using an emulator software like BlueStacks app player, we can easily download Call of Mini Infinity for computer along with a lot of other apps and games.
Click on the link above to download the latest version of the offline installer of BlueStacks app player. Once the setup files are saved on your PC, go ahead and install it and then follow the below steps to download the game.
Steps to Download Call of Mini Infinity for PC
- Open BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- If you are using the app player for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable App Sync to complete the setup process.
- You will now see the dashboard with multiple sections and several apps.
- Click on the Search icon on top of the dashboard.
- Type “Call of Mini Infinity” in the search box and hit the enter button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the apps and games related to your search query.
- Click on the first link in the search results which will be of the arcade game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will now load in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the app page and a pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- The box will display all the permissions required by the game to run smoothly.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now start.
You will see a download progress bar appear below the game name in the emulator as soon as you complete the above steps. Within minutes, Call of Mini Infinity for PC will be installed and you will be able to start playing it without any issues.
To launch the arcade game on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks and then click on the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. You will see a number of apps and games installed, including Call of Mini Infinity game and when you click on its icon, it will open on your screen.
This is how you can download and install Call of Mini Infinity for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well so that they can join you in the outer space adventure.