Elvenar is a simulation and city-building game that allows you to build and expand your very own kingdom from your smartphones, tablets and now from computers. It may look like a strategy game like Clash of Clans as both of them feature the need to build your own kingdom, but that’s as far as the comparisons go. In Elvenar for PC, you can play as either human or elves and build the city accordingly. If you own an Android smartphone, then you can download and install the game directly from Google Play Store; but if you want to download it on your computer, then you can use one of the several emulator programs available to install it within a few minutes.
If you love playing games where you are responsible for building as well as expanding the kingdom, then Elvenar game is the perfect option for you. Not only can you choose to build a powerful human city that excels in technological advancements or a magical Elven city that takes pride in its magical prowess, you can also go ahead with developing and expanding your realm as you keep gathering new resources and researching ancient technologies. There are many such features available in the game, so let’s have a look at some of the best ones and then see the installation steps.
Elvenar for PC – Features
The game may not be as popular as several of its counterparts, but it is still quite well-known as it’s been downloaded on more than a million devices worldwide. As such, there are regular updates with new features making it easy for players to stay hooked for a long time. So, check out the features of the game below before your download it!
- Free to Play: Just like most of the game on Google Play Store, Elvenar is also completely free to download and play. However, there are digital items that can be purchased with real money but you can prevent any unauthorized transactions by setting up password protection in Play Store settings.
- Choose your Race: The game allows you to become a part of the race at the beginning of the game. So, you’ll have to choose between the human race and the Elven race carefully because it’s really important in how you’ll play the game.
- Build a City: Thanks to the quick introduction, city building is extremely easy in the game. If you’ve chosen to be a part of the human race, you will be building powerful city and turn it into a well-organized metropolis. However, if you’ve chosen the Elven race, then you will give your all in building a magical land and turn it into a whimsical paradise that all the creatures and races can enjoy.
- Explore the World: If you think the building your city is the only thing you have to do, then you are very wrong. The game allows you to go on adventures and explore new places all around the world to gather new resources and ancient technologies that will in turn help you build a powerful empire and then expand its territories.
- Advance your Civilization: You can trade goods and resources with other players and merchants in the marketplace and use them to upgrade the buildings in your kingdom to accumulate the growing population. Moreover, you can also open the doors of your kingdom to other races including Dwarves, Fairies, Dragons and other races by building homes for them.
These are some of the features of the game that you should know before you download it on your computer. If you are intrigued with the game after reading the features and would love to give it a try, then check out the below installation steps.
How to Download Elvenar for PC?
If you own an Android smartphone, then the download process is quite simple as all you’ve got to do is go to Google Play Store and install it from there. But that’s not the case when you want to download it on your computer. To do that, you have to first install an Android emulator software which in turn will help you download any apps and games from Google Play Store within a few minutes. So, follow one of the below methods as we explain how to install the game using BlueStacks as well as Nox App Player.
Download Elvenar for PC Using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- As soon as it’s fully opened, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage.
- Type in “Elvenar” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
Download Elvenar for PC Using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store upon launch and authenticate the BlueStacks account and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Elvenar” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link on your screen and you will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen which will show you all the permissions required to install and run the strategy game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
Once you have finished the above steps and the game has been installed on your computer, all you have to do is click on the game icon from the emulator dashboard to launch it on your screen. Now, create your profile, go through the quick introduction, choose either the human or the Elven race and begin with the city building process.
This is how you can download and install Elvenar for PC using BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Both the methods are easy to follow and working and you can choose to go with any of them. If you are unable to follow the download process, then you can let us know in the comments section below and we’ll try to help you sort out the issue. Also, if you like the game, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well so that they can join you and help you in expanding your realm!