Have you ever tried making international calls without Internet? If you have done it, then you would know how expensive it can be. However, with Ringo app installed on your phone, you can make cheap international calls even without Internet connection. You can get the app for free from the Play store. However, if you want to download Ringo for PC, then you need to follow the simple steps where we will use BlueStacks app player to download and install Ringo app on computer.
With Ringo app installed, you can make international phone calls to your friends or relatives staying in other countries without Internet. There are various apps that allows you to make free international calls like Viber application but those apps require Internet. But with Ringo for PC, you don’t need Internet and you won’t end up paying a lot of money for your calls. Ringo app will help you make calls to other countries at very cheap rates.
Ringo for PC – Features:
Ringo applications is gaining popularity among Android users because it provides extremely cheap rates for international calls and you can also download Ringo for laptop to use the app.
- Call Anywhere in the World: You can use the Ringo app to call any landline or mobile phone number anywhere in the world without worrying about the hefty phone bills.
- Lowest Pricing: The app offers you the lowest price to make calls. The pricing is 25% cheaper than most of the other apps and services.
- High Quality Calls: You can use the Ringo app to make high quality calls and there won’t be any disturbance in the reception.
Call Rates of Ringo app:
- For US Customers: Call Canada for 0.3 cents/min, Mexico for 2.5 cents/min, UK for 1.5 cents/min.
- For UK Customers: Call US for free, India for 0.3 pence/min, Germany for 1.2 pence/min.
- For India: Call US for 0.75 Rs./min, Bangladesh for 1.62 Rs./min, UAE for 8.69 Rs./min.
Steps to Download Ringo for PC
There is no official PC version of the call app but you can download and install the application on your computer with the help of Android emulator software on your computer. So let’s get started.
- First of all, download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- Next, open BlueStacks and type in “Ringo” in the search bar and hit enter. Click on the first link from the search results.
- Next, choose Google Play Store and then you will be asked to sign in with your Google account so login to your account using your GMail ID.
- Finally, follow all the steps and you will be taken to the apps’ page. Click on the Install button and the installation process will begin.
After following the above steps, the download process will begin and the application will be successfully installed on your computer. You can now start using Ringo for computer.
Now to open the app, you need to go to BlueStacks once again and under the “My Apps” or the “All Apps” tab, you will see the application installed. Click on the icon, create and setup your account and you are done.
If you liked the article to download Ringo for PC, then share it with friends! If you have any queries or suggestions, let us know via comments.