When you want to play one of the most addictive games on Google play Store and listen to great music at the same time, then you should go with Geometry Dash Lite. As the name suggests, it is a lite version of the premium Geometry Dash game and can be downloaded for free on your Android device. Previously, we shared an article on how to download Geometry Dash Meltdown for PC and today, we are going to see how you can download and install Geometry Dash Lite for PC using BlueStacks emulator in a few simple steps.
With Geometry Dash Lite game installed on your computer, you will be able to play the addictive game where you have to control your character and guide it through the entire level while dodging obstacles without getting killed. You get only one chance to complete the level and if you are not able to do that, then you will have to start from the beginning. There is also a practice level where you can polish your skills before getting in the Geometry Dash Lite for PC game. Although it is available for smartphones, you can download it easily on your computer and enjoy playing it on a bigger screen.
Geometry Dash Lite for PC – Features
Being one of the most popular and addictive mobile games on Google Play Store, it has been downloaded on hundreds of millions of devices and received more than 5 million reviews. The game play is simple and there aren’t any complicated features in the game to confuse you. Before you download Geometry Dash Lite for computer, you can check out the features of the game below.
- The game is free to download and play, but may contain advertisements and optional in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- The new game is filled with even more spikes and monsters that are looking forward to take you down and not complete the level. The game play is pretty simple as you have to jump, fly and flip your way through the entire level and obstacles without getting destroyed even once. If you are killed, you will have to start from the very beginning and all the progress will be lost.
- The soundtracks in each level are just awesome and helps you get in to the gaming mode while playing the rhythm-based action game.
- While you play the game, you can also unlock various icons and colors that you can later use to customize your character and make it more unique.
- The update version of the game contains a new level called xStep, has new achievements and rewards to unlock and has fixed the bugs from the previous versions.
- There isn’t only jumping and avoiding obstacles as you can also fly rockets, flip gravity and do other cool things in the game to complete the level in as less attempts as possible.
- There is a practice mode to sharpen your skills and you must play it before you begin the game.
These are some of the best features of the Geometry Dash Lite game that you should know before you start playing the game. Now, you can follow the steps mentioned below to download it using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks.
Geometry Dash Lite for PC Download
The game is fun and addictive to play and has garnered over 5 million reviews on Google play Store proving it is one of the best games for Android. If you would like to play it, then you can install the game directly on your Android or iOS smartphone from their respective app stores.
There is no official version of the game for computer, so if you want to download it, you will have to use an Android emulator software. Basically, what these emulators do is create a suitable environment for Android apps to run on your PC. This way, you will be able to run any Android apps or games on your computer, including Geometry Dash Lite for computer. There are many emulators available that you can use to download and install apps and games but we will be going with BlueStacks as it is the best one out there are doesn’t crash a lot.
You can use the link given above to go to the downloads page and get the offline installer on your computer. Once the installer is saved, go ahead and install it and then follow the below steps to download Geometry Dash Lite game on your computer.
Steps to Download Geometry Dash Lite for PC
- Launch BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- Use your Gmail ID to login to the Google Play Store and set up the emulator software by authenticating the BlueStacks account and enabling the App Sync feature as well.
- Now, click on the Android tab on the top to launch the dashboard.
- You will see a lot of different sections containing many different apps.
- Click on the Search icon on the top line.
- Type in “Geometry Dash Lite” and hit the enter button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing the search results page in Google Play Store.
- Click on the first link which will be of Geometry Dash Lite game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will now load on your computer screen.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will open.
- The box will contain a list of all the permissions that the game needs to run smoothly.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
After completing the above steps, you will see that the download process has now begun. It may take some time to download and save all the required files on your computer; but once the process is done, Geometry Dash Lite for PC will be installed successfully.
You can now go to BlueStacks app player on your computer and then select the “All Apps” tab from the dashboard. The page will display all the Android apps and games installed on your computer, including Geometry Dash Lite game. Click on the game icon to open on your desktop and you can start playing it immediately.
This is how you can download and install Geometry Dash Lite for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then make sure that you share it with your friends as well who like to play addictive games.