There are many sports games on Google Play Store, and you may have already played some of the popular ones like NBA Live Basketball, so today we are going to see another awesome game called Badminton League that we can play. The game is free to download and play and is available for smartphones as well as tablet devices. You can go to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone to install it directly; however if you are interested in downloading the game on your computer, then you need to follow a few simple steps to download Badminton League for PC using an emulator software like BlueStacks app player.
When you install Badminton League game on your computer, you will be able to play the match against your friends in local gameplay or take part in the tournament to beat all the opponents from around the world and take home the cup. The game allows you to create your own character, features a dynamic gameplay and easy to use controls, and a ton of items that you can collect as you progress ahead in your career. So, if you like watching the game on your TV, then you’d definitely enjoy playing it as well. In this article, we will see the installation steps to download Badminton League for PC; but before that, we need to have a look at some of the best features of the sports game below.
Badminton League for PC – Features
The game is not as popular as other sports games on the Google Play Store, but it still has more than a million users worldwide. With a clean interface, dynamic gameplay and frequent updates, the game is getting more and more popular and you need to start playing it as soon as you can.
- The game is free to download and play; but it contains ads and in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- If you love playing badminton then this game will give you a similar kind of excitement as you feel when you are on the field. Although you don’t have the real racket and cork in your hands, you can still enjoy an aggressive game of badminton on your mobile phone with the Badminton League app.
- The game allows you to play with the real players from around the world and compete with each other in the league. Take on the challengers one on one in the Tournament Mode.
- There are also a tons of items to help you customize the characters for a more competitive feel.
- There are multi game modes to enable you to play with other players. You can create your own custom character and achieve more levels in the game.
- Level up your abilities to do better, smash strongly using the badminton racket and jump to score points.
- The game has a simple yet elegant user interface. There are easy controls and challenges for the players to overcome. As the player gets further in the game, the challenges get tougher.
- Dress up your characters in gorgeous badminton outfits and make them do some really cool stunts on your mobile screen.
- The game allows you and your friends to join the same WiFi network and play Badminton League in the 1v1 mode. Bet using coins, create rooms and wait for your friend to join.
These are some of the features that you should know before you download and start playing the game. Now, let’s move on to the steps to install the sports game on our computer.
Badminton League for PC Download
The best way to download the multiplayer sports game on your Android or iOS device is to do it through the Google Play Store or the iOS app store and install it directly. But, if you are looking for the official desktop version of the game, then there is none available as of yet that you can use to play the game. Instead of that, you can use an Android emulator software to download and install the game on your computer.
There are many emulators available, but in this article, we will be using BlueStacks to download Badminton League for computer as it is the most popular one that supports almost all the apps and games.
Steps to Download Badminton League for PC
- Open BlueStacks on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Badminton League” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the sports game.
- You will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen which will show you all the permissions required to install and run the strategy game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
As soon as you complete the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun in the emulator. It may take some time to download and install Badminton League for PC depending on the speed of your connection, so be patient and give it time.
Download Badminton League for PC using APK File
- Download and install the latest BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, you need to download the latest version of the Badminton League APK and save it on your PC.
- Now, launch BlueStacks on your computer and then use your Gmail ID to login to the Google Play Store account in the emulator and complete the setup process.
- Next, click on the My Apps tab on the top right corner of the screen.
- You will see a few options on the bottom of the screen. Click on the Install APK button from there.
- Now, navigate to the downloads folder where you saved the APK file of the game and then select it.
- The installation process will now begin and the app will be installed within minutes.
This method is especially useful when you have the APK file of the app or game you want to install, and you don’t want to wait for a long time for the emulator to first download the contents of the game and then install it!
Once the game is installed, you can click on the “My Apps” tab in the BlueStacks emulator which will redirect you to the page where all the installed apps and games are listed. You can now click on the game icon and it will launch on your computer screen. You can then setup your profile, design your character and choose which game mode you want to play first – tournament mode or a single match mode to test your skills.
This is how you can download and install Badminton League for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends so that they can challenge you to a match and see who wins.