You may love playing hardcore action games like N.O.V.A. 3 or explore the world while playing adventure games like Taichi Panda 3, but there are certain games available on the Play Store that have an extremely simple gameplay, yet are one of the best ones to play. One such game is Die in 100 Ways which is available for free, and as the name suggests, it will kill your characters in multiple ways unless you can prevent it. You may know of a similar game, Dumb Ways to Die, and this has the exact same concept where you have to prevent your characters from dying. If you like playing such fun games, then we’ll see how to download Die in 100 Ways for PC using an emulator software like BlueStacks in this article.
With Die in 100 Ways game installed on your computer, you won’t be facing enemies like monsters or demons, but the villain of the game is Death itself who’s manipulating things to make sure that the characters in the game die. You are responsible to make sure that this adorable characters don’t meet a terrifying end by preventing any kinds of fatal accidents and guiding them through several mini-games. The gameplay sounds simple, yet it is extremely addictive once you start playing. If you are intrigued by the game and would like to try it out, then we’ll see the steps to download Die in 100 Ways for PC in this article. But before we see the steps, let’s have a look at some of the best features of the game.
Die in 100 Ways for PC – Features
Since the game is extremely fun to play, and has an awesome concept, it has been downloaded on more than 10 million devices worldwide. With stunning graphics and animations, you are going to love it. Check out some of the best features of the game to know what to expect when you install it on your computer or smartphones.
- The game is absolutely free to download and play, but it contains ads and in-app items that can be purchased with real money.
- Die in 100 Ways is a fun way that has the potential to keep the users engaged for several hours. It brings you a perfect blend of horror and thrill. In this game, the player needs to work out Death’s plan, crack its code and beat Death before it can take lives.
- Unlike other thrilling games, the villain in this game is Death itself. If you fail to dupe Death in this deadly game then you will have to face 100 different ways to die. So, here you are the savior of the adorable characters in the game.
- There are no monsters, killers or demons to fight with in the game but Death itself is your biggest enemy. You will need to find ways to protect yourself and stay alive despite of all odds. There are fatal accidents which are manipulated by the biggest villain of the game. It’s upon you to be the protector of the charming characters in the game.
- There are 24 puzzling mini games and you need to guide the characters through these challenges to help them stay alive in the game as long as possible to gain more points. The stunning animation and graphics further make the game more enjoyable for the player.
- The hard to master challenges keep the fun alive in the game.
As I mentioned, there are in-app items, which are optional, so if you want to avoid making any unauthorized transactions, make sure to setup password protection in Google Play Store settings. Now, let’s see the steps to follow in order to download the game.
Die in 100 Ways for PC Download
The action game is currently available for smartphones running on Android OS; so if you own a smartphone or tablet running this mobile OS, you can easily download and install it directly on your device from the respective app stores.
To install the game on your computer, you will have to use an Android emulator software that will create a virtual environment suitable for the apps and games to run. This allows users to download, install and play various Android games on our PC, including Die in 100 Ways for computer. In this article, we will use BlueStacks emulator for the download process as it is the most popular and offers all the necessary features.
When you click on the above link, you will be redirected to the download page from where you can get the offline installer of the emulator. Once the setup file is saved on your computer, you can install it and then follow the below steps.
Steps to Download Die in 100 Ways for PC
- Launch BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Die in 100 Ways” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of this fun action game.
- You will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the role-playing game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
You will see that the download process has begun in the emulator software as soon as you complete the above steps. It may take some time to download and install Die in 100 Ways for PC, so be patient and don’t rush it.
Once the game is installed, you can click on the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard and then click on the game icon from the list of installed apps. This will open the game on your computer screen and you can start playing it immediately.
This is how you can download and install Die in 100 Ways for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can join you in this quirky game.