It is quite tough to choose a good photo-editing app when there are tons of them available online. If you are looking for a good option, then you should definitely try out Fotor Photo Editor app on your Android smartphone. The app offers you a ton of features like photo collage, focus function, enhance feature as well as several photo effects to make your photo look even more stunning. If you’ve used apps like B612 or Candy Camera, you won’t find any issues in using Fotor app either. So, if you like to edit photos before you share them on your social media accounts, you should download Fotor Photo Editor for PC and work on making your images a lot more beautiful.
With the Fotor Photo Editor app installed on your computer, you will get access to features like enhanced camera with 6 different photo-taking modes including grid, burst, timer and more. Apart from that, the app can also simulate the bokeh effect on your photos and allow you to use several special effects to edit the lighting on the photos to modify the saturation, brightness and contrast to the levels that you feel comfortable with. There are many other features in the photo-editing app that we have mentioned below, so if you are intrigued with the app and would love to try it out, then follow the steps to download and install Fotor Photo Editor for PC and you’ll be able to edit your photos within minutes on your computer.
Fotor Photo Editor for PC – Features
The app offers several photo-editing features, which is why it is extremely popular among smartphones users. It has been downloaded on more than 10 million devices worldwide, according to the Google Play Store, and the number may be a lot high when you consider the web version and other mobile platforms.
- The app is completely free to download and use, but contains optional in-app items that can be purchased with real money.
- The app is genuinely meant for those who are passionate about photography. Fotor has been recently awarded by Editor’s Choice as Android Excellence Apps of 2017. It is a one-stop platform for photo editing, sharing and sale.
- Fotor is an all-inclusive photo editing toolkit that has evolved from being a user-friendly utility app to the world’s first ever photography platform. It allows millions of photographers to connect, share, collect and inspire with their photography. Both amateur and professional photographers can participate in the events, win awards, earn profit and fame.
- The app comes with six photo-taking modes that come with features such as Big Button, Grid, Timer, Stabilizer, Burst, and Square.
- The features like ‘Focus’ and ‘Enhance’ help in customizing the photos and adjusting them to look more professional. Another amazing feature ‘Scene effects’ makes it easier to customize the photos with different lighting situations. It allows users to change contrast, brightness and saturation.
- There are dozens of other effects and filter that help users stimulate different styles to make their photographs look more appealing. With 10 different edit options, the app allows you to make little touch ups to extensive changes in the images.
- App developer keeps the freshness alive with weekly updates of exciting stickers, frames, filters and fonts to engage the users.
- Fotor allows users to create a classic photo collage using maximum 9 photos from the album. You can choose from the different types of customized templates, spacing, background and so on.
These are some of the features of the application, and if you are ready to try out the app, then follow the steps below to install it on your computer.
Fotor Photo Editor for PC Download
There is an online version of the app available that you can use to edit photos, but if you are more interested in using the smartphone version on your computer, then you can do that using an Android emulator software.
To download it on a Windows or a Mac computer, we will be using an Android emulator software. This type of software is capable of creating a virtual environment that is suitable for the Android apps. Using this, you can easily download, install and run Android apps and games on your PC. There are many emulators available, but in this article, we will be using BlueStacks to download Fotor Photo Editor for computer as it is the most popular one that supports almost all the apps and games.
When you click on the link given above, you will be redirected to another page from where you can download the offline installer version of the emulator. Once the setup file is saved on your PC, install it and then proceed with the below installation steps.
Steps to Download Fotor Photo Editor for PC
- Download BlueStacks app player from the above link and then install it on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Fotor Photo Editor” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the photo-editing app.
- You will be redirected to the official app page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the app page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the app.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- That’s it! The download process will now begin.
Once you have completed following the above steps, you will see the download process has begun. It may take some time to download all the required files, but once done, Fotor Photo Editor for PC will be installed successfully.
As soon as the app is installed, you can click on the “All Apps” tab on the top-right corner of the BlueStacks dashboard which will take you to the section where all the installed apps and games are shown. Click on the photo-editing app icon from the list and it will open on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Fotor Photo Editor for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well so that they too can edit their photos before sharing them.