We’ve seen a lot of racing games, as well as sports games previously, some of which includes games like Traffic Rider, Crazy Taxi City Rush and more. If you are more of a fan of extreme sports, then Trials Frontier is the game you want to play. It is a skill-based racing game where you ride the bikes on addictive tracks and race against multiple players from around the world. The game is available for smartphones as well as tablets running Android and iOS, so if you have a device, then you can download it from the app store. However, in this article, we are going to see how to download Trials Frontier for PC using an Android emulator following the same steps we’ve followed to download so many games.
With Trials Frontier game installed on your computer, you will be able to take part in multiplayer races that has ranked seasons and insane rewards so that you have enough motivation to win them at all costs. With more than 250 hardcore tracks in unexplored locations and 15+ awesome bikes, each with their own unique specs, this game makes for a perfect racing experience. To keep you hooked, Trials Frontier for PC also has live events and weekly tournaments where you can showcase your skills and hundreds of challenging missions that you can complete for amazing rewards. So, let’s have a look at the features of the game before seeing the installation process.
Trials Frontier for PC – Features
The game is considered as one of the best skill-based racing games on Google Play Store, and has been played by more than 60 million players worldwide. If you are ready to download the game and join in on all the fun, then you need to know what features to expect from it.
- The racing game is absolutely free to download and play, but contains in-game items that can be purchased with real money. You can avoid any unauthorized transactions by setting up password protection in Google Play Store settings.
- This is a critically acclaimed Trials series by award-winning developer RedLynx that has been released for the mobile platform for the first time ever. It enables you to enjoy the fun skill based game right on your tablet or smartphone.
- If you have love speed then you are sure to get hooked to this racing game for hours. The tracks are absolutely addictive and you will feel the excitement mounting as you take on these tracks on your bike performing stunts like flips in the air and crazy jumps.
- As this is a multiplayer game, you can enjoy a competitive game with players around the world. This physics-based game play allows you to race the fun tracks, explore, compete and upgrade.
- There are more than 250 unique tracks that are absolutely addictive. New tracks are added each month to keep the fun quotient high. Players get to choose from over 15 wicked looking bikes and each bike follows its own tuning route!
- The game keeps the excitement going with weekly tournaments among players and live events to help you showcase your skill to the world.
- With over 250 challenging and adventurous missions to take on and over 50 hours of gameplay set in 10 attractive environments, the Trials Frontier is sure to win all hearts.
These are some of the features of the game, and the best part is that you don’t need WiFi to download or play the game; you can enjoy it anywhere you like even when there’s no internet connection.
Trials Frontier for PC Download
If you own a smartphone or tablet, then you can download it directly from from Google play Store and iOS app store respectively as it is officially available for Android devices and iOS devices. However, there’s no PC version of the game that will make it easy for you to download, install and play.
Although, there’s no desktop version of the game, you don’t need to worry as you can use any Android emulator software on your computer to download almost all the Android apps and games, including Trials Frontier for computer, and play it without any issues. There are many such emulators available that creates a virtual environment on your PC suitable for the Android apps. You can use any emulator you want, but in this article, we will go with BlueStacks as it is one of the best one out there.
When you click on the above link, you will be able to go to the downloads page from where you can get the setup file of the offline installer of the app player. Once it is saved on your computer, install it and then follow the steps below
Steps to Download Trials Frontier for PC
- Open BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type ‘Trials Frontier” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the racing game.
- You will be redirected to the official app page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- That’s it!
Once the above steps are completed, you will see the download process begin in the emulator. Within minutes, Trials Frontier for PC will be installed; but it may take some time as well depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the game.
You can now click on the “All Apps” tab in the top-right corner of the BlueStacks dashboard and you will be taken to the section where all the apps and games are installed. From the list of these installed apps, find and click on the game icon to launch it on your computer screen. Now, complete the setup and start competing against the best racers in the world.
This is how you can download and install Trials Frontier for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends so that they too can download the game and compete against you in hardcore tracks across several locations.