School of Dragons is one of the best action-adventure game based on the popular movie franchise, “How to Train Your Dragon”. If you have watched the movies and are a fan, then you would be really excited to for the third and final installment that’s set to release in a few months. If you can’t wait for the new movie, then you can download this particular game in order to go to the world of dragons and Vikings to relive your favorite stories and play as your favorite characters. The game is available for smartphones; but in this article, we are going to see the simple method to download School of Dragons for PC using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks.
The game takes you to the world where dragons and Vikings are living in peace and you will find a lot of familiar characters there as well like Hiccup, Astrid, Toothless and more. Moreover, the School of Dragons game features challenging quests that you can embark on, the ability to train over 30 dragons and become the ultimate Dragon trainer, do everything that a Viking does and climb your ranks to reach the top of the school of the dragons. Since the movie is extremely popular, the game has been enjoying a lot of attention as well. So, if you liked the movie and are waiting for the upcoming sequel, then you can follow the steps to download School of Dragons for PC in this article and start playing the game!
School of Dragons for PC – Features
The game has been enjoying amazing popularity as it’s been downloaded on more than 10 million devices worldwide and the number is growing with each passing day. So, if you are going to join the game, then check out the features below to know exactly what to expect from it.
- Free to Download: The game is absolutely free to download and play, however it contains in-game digital purchases that cost real money.
- Challenging Quests: The world of dragons has a lot to offer when it comes to quests and missions. Join you friends and mount your dragons and embark on challenging quests to accomplish the goals and earn rewards.
- Powerful Dragons: There are more than 30 dragons available in the game – including Toothless, Stormcutter, Flightmare and more – and you can build a stable and train them to become the Ultimate Dragon Trainer.
- Multiple Game Modes: If you love competitive battles, then you’ll enjoy various game modes available here. You can go head-to-head against your opponents in games such as Viking Racing, Fireball Shooting and many more.
- Viking Lifestyle: As a viking, you’ll have to manage your life as well other than being a dragon trainer. You’ll be able to setup your very own farm with animals, crops, special contraptions and more; and you’ll even be able to go fishing to discover new species.
- Play with Friends: The game allows you to enroll in the school which opens the doors for you to get in touch with other players, or your friends, within the game and socialize with them.
These are some of the features of the game; and since it is quite popular, new updates are released that adds new features and events for all the players to enjoy. If you liked reading about what the game has to offer, then follow the below steps to download and install it on your computer.
How to Download School of Dragons for PC?
The role-playing and action-adventure game is developed by JumpStart Games and is optimized for mobile devices, and even tablets. So if you own an Android device, then all you’ve got to do is go to Google Play Store, search for the game and then install it directly from there. You’ll be able to start playing the game within minutes like this.
However, when it comes to downloading and installing Android games like School of Dragons and others on your computer, you’ll need to do it by using an Android emulator software that allows us to download and install any Android app or game by creating a virtual ecosystem suitable for the apps to run. We have already shared the process to download a lot of apps and games in the past, and we’ll be following the exact same method in this article as well.
There are several Android emulator software available online, like BlueStacks App Player, Andyroid, Nox App Player, Remix OS Player and more; but in this article, we are going to use BlueStacks as it is the most popular, most stable and most updated program out of the lot.
Steps to Download School of Dragons for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Open the emulator and then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and complete the setup process.
- Once the emulator is opened, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “School of Dragons” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which will be of the role-playing game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the game page, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it! The download process will now begin.
The game is huge in size as it requires 2GB of free space on your system, so it will take some time to complete the download process even if you have an extremely fast internet connection. Make sure that the required space is available on your computer before you begin the download process.
As soon as you complete following the above steps, and all the game is downloaded and installed on your computer, you can go the “All Apps” tab and then click on the icon of the game to launch it on your computer screen. Now, complete the initial profile setup and get yourself familiar with the controls and different game modes and start playing the game immediately.
This is how you can download, install and play School of Dragons for PC using BlueStacks emulator by following just a few simple steps. If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share the article with your friends as well so that they too can join you and challenge you to a dragon duel!