Uber is probably the best app right now on Google Play Store as it has saved a lot of people and help them reach their destination on time. Using the Uber app on your Android device, you can easily order a ride and setup a pickup location and the car will be ready for you at the specified time. If you have been using the service for a long time, then you would know how awesome it is. If you haven’t used it, then you need to download and install Uber 3.123.2 APK for Android and take it for a spin.
With the Uber app installed on your smartphone and an Internet connection, you will never get stranded as you can simply reserve a ride. The best part about the service is that you can get to ride in a number of awesome cars as the Uber drivers are regular people who use the service as drivers to earn extra cash. You can not only order a ride but also pay the due fare using the Android Pay feature. So, download Uber 3.123.2 APK for Android and install it right now so that you never get stranded and you always have a way to get back to your home.
Uber 3.123.2 APK for Android – Features
The application and the service is very popular and has been downloaded on hundreds of millions of devices worldwide. It offers a number of awesome features that make the experience a breeze. Below are some of the features of the Uber app that you should know before using it for the first time.
- The app is completely free to download and use but requires an Internet connection.
- Using the app, you can setup a pickup location and it will notify you of a driver within your location. You will be able to see the driver’s profile with his photo, name as well as the details of the car he drives.
- You can use the one-tap ride option to use the GPS on your phone to detect your location and find a driver nearby. This option comes in handy when you don’t know the address of the place you are at.
- The app gives you a fare estimate of how much a trip will cost you before you reserve a ride.
- You can create your account with Uber using credit cards, PayPal and Android Pay and you will be charged automatically at the end of the ride. In some select cities, the service accepts cash payment as well.
- If you are riding with your friends, then Uber service allows you to split the final fare with your friends.
- At the end of the ride, you will be asked to rate your drive and provide your feedback so that they can improve their service.
These are some of the features of the Uber app that you should know of before you start using it. Since the app is quite popular and used by millions, you can always expect for new features in the upcoming updates.
Download Uber 3.123.2 APK for Android
If you want to download the latest version of the application on your smartphone, then you should go to Google Play Store and get the supported version of the app from there. You can also use the Play Store to update the app to the latest version if it’s already installed.
However, there are times when you are not able to access the app store due to some errors or other issues. At times like this, you can download the Uber APK file and install it manually on your device. Use the link given below to download the latest version of the app.
You can download the most recent version of the Uber app by clicking here!
Once the application is downloaded on your smartphone, you need to go to Settings > Security on your Android device and make sure that the installation from Unknown Sources option is enabled. If the option is not enabled, you won’t be able to install the APK file manually.
After enabling the above option, go to the downloads folder on your smartphone using the file explorer app installed and then start the manual installation process.
This is how you can download Uber 3.123.2 APK for Android, which is the latest version of the app! If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends who need to order a drive most of the times.