We have all grown up watching the animated movies from Disney and Pixar and there’s no one who doesn’t love movies like The Incredibles, Wreck It Ralph and Zootopia. So, when a new game comes out featuring the popular characters from this movie in an action RPG setting, you are bound to get intrigued. Disney Heroes: Battle Mode is the latest game that features your favorite Disney/Pixar characters from the most popular movies and puts you in charge of creating a team of the best ones to battle against the enemies who are turning everything into pixels. The game is currently available for smartphones for free; but if you are interested in downloading Disney Heroes: Battle Mode for PC, then you can do so within minutes using an emulator software.
The game takes place in the Digital city where a wicked virus has appeared and is trying to corrupt every pixel and even turning the heroes’ own friends and family members against them. What you can do to save them is put together the best team, consisting only the best of the best characters, and put up a fight against this virus and his army of minions to save everyone you love. With the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode game, you get to choose from over 15 characters like The Incredibles, Frozone, Vanellope, Ralph, Nick Wilde and many more. Apart from the main story containing several amazing missions, you also get a chance to complete various special quests that will help you earn experience points as well as awesome rewards. So, if you are getting intrigued by the game, then have a look at the features below and then we’ll see the steps to download and install it on your computer.
Disney Heroes: Battle Mode for PC – Features
The game is quite new and has been launched recently; but seeing that it has a gameplay that’s going to appeal to everyone, it’s bound to get extremely popular. So, make sure to be one of the first players to earn exciting prizes, and have a look at the features below to know what to expect from the game!
- The game is absolutely free to download and play, however it contains third-party advertisements. There are also in-game digital items that can be purchased with real money; and if you want to avoid any unauthorized transactions, then setup password protection in the Google Play Store settings.
- It features the popular characters like the entire The Incredibles family, Frozone, Vanellope, Wreck-it Ralph, Judy Hopps and more from movies like The Incredibles, Wreck It Ralph and Zootopia.
- The story of the game is as follows – a wicked virus has appeared in the Digital City and is corrupting every pixel and turning the friends and family members against each other. It’s upto you to step-up and stop all this madness.
- Put together one of the best and the strongest teams for the job, and fighting against your enemies to save your friends as well as the entire city from its evil clutches.
- To make sure that you have a good chance at defeating the strong opponents, you can equip your characters with new gear and epic abilities and upgrade their overall battle stats.
- There are many missions where you’ll need to team up in order to complete them, and there are several special campaigns available as well to give you a much needed break.
These are some of the best features of the game that you should know before you install it. The gameplay is extremely simple and straightforward, and you’ll have no issues in getting familiar with the controls either. So, let’s see how to download the game on a Windows or Mac computer!
How to Download Disney Heroes: Battle Mode for PC?
If you own a smartphone running on Android OS or iOS, then it’s extremely easy to download and play the game. All you have to do is go to Google Play Store on Android or iOS app store on iPhone/iPad, search for the game and install it directly from there.
However, when it comes to downloading the game on your computer, the process is a little different yet extremely simple. To do that, we’ll need an Android emulator software installed on our computer. There are many emulators available, like BlueStacks app player, that are not only stable and quite popular but also allows you to install as many apps and games on your computer without any issues.
What this emulator software does is create a virtual environment on your computer that is suitable for the Android apps and games, allowing us to not only just install them but also run them smoothly. So, in this article, we will be seeing how exactly can you install Android apps and games on computer using BlueStacks app player within minutes!
Download Disney Heroes: Battle Mode for PC
- First of all, download and install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which the setup process of the emulator will be finished.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories. Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Disney Heroes: Battle Mode” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the action RPG.
- You will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the role-playing game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
You will now see the download process begin and once all the necessary files are saved, Disney Heroes: Battle Mode for PC will be installed. The download process may take longer than usual depending on the speed of your internet connection, so be patient if it does that.
As soon as the game is successfully installed on your computer, all you have to do is launch it and start playing. To do that, click on the “All Apps” tab on the top of the emulator dashboard and then click on the game icon on your screen to open it. Next, setup your profile, choose your hero, complete the tutorial and jump right in the main storyline and fight the epic battle against your enemies.
This is how you can download, install and play Disney Heroes: Battle Mode for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends who are also Disney/Pixar fans.