Zombie games are always fun to play, no matter what story they follow! People love killing zombies, as you can see by the abundance of these type of games on the play Store, and there’s always need for a new game that allows you to take arms against the army of the undead. Last Day on Earth: Survival is one of the most popular games on Google Play Store as it’s not just another action game, but an MMORPG survival and strategy game which will test you at every turn and the only thing that you need to focus on is making sure you survive. You can download the game for free on your Android device, and you can also download Last Day on Earth: Survival for PC using an emulator software like BlueStacks.
With the Last Day on Earth: Survival game installed on your device, you will put in the world where you are one of the few survivors who have been pit against an entire legion of dead walkers and you have to make sure that you stay alive and kill as many of these zombies as you can. Apart from all the action, you can even get in touch with other players from around the world and join a Clan to shoot the undead together and make sure that all of you survive. The game needs you to improve your game strategy as you progress ahead in the game and choose a target wisely opening fire. You can even explore new territories to find valuable resources that may come in handy in the war for survival. So, if you are getting intrigued, then you need to download Last Day on Earth: Survival for PC and jump in on all the action.
Last Day on Earth: Survival for PC – Features
The game is one of the most popular games on Google Play Store, and an Editor’s Choice as well, with more than 10 million downloads and 1 million reviews. It is packed with features that keeps the players hooked for a long time, and since you are going to download it, you should have a quick look at the features as well.
- The game is absolutely free to download, but it requires a stable Internet connection and contains digital purchases that cost real money. You can disable the digital purchases option to avoid unwanted transactions.
- Last Day on Earth is a thrilling survival and strategy game where the survivors are looking at just one target – they want to stay alive and live as long as they can. In this spine-chilling post apocalypse game, you are surrounded by deadly zombies. The world has turned into a dead zone and you have to fight back in order to stay alive.
- The game allows you to join a clan and team up with fellow survivors to gun down the zombies. This is a good strategy to strengthen your side and counter attack the zombies. So join clans and kill zombies before they get you.
- You need to better your survival strategies and skills to get farther in the game. Create deadly weapons to help you in your game strategy. You may gun zombies, shoot zombies, kill zombies, plug zombies, fire zombies, slash zombies, smash zombies and gunship zombies in order to survive.
- You may shoot zombies by choosing the right target or pull a dead trigger in the wildfowl so that you can get some food. Look for the survivor’s camps and uninhibited military bases to get some deadly weapons and other essential source.
- The game has a chat feature that allows you to communicate with fellow players as you gunship zombies, go to raid, clear new territories or join clans.
These are some of the features of the survival game that you should know before you download it and start playing it. Now, we can proceed with the installation steps and see how to download the game on a computer.
Download Last Day on Earth: Survival for PC using Andyroid
- Download Andy OS emulator on your computer and complete the installation process.
- Now, use your Gmail ID to login to your Google Play Store account and complete the emulator setup process.
- Once done, click on the Google Play Store icon and then type in “Last Day on Earth: Survival” in the search bar.
- Click on the first result and then click on the Install button on the game page.
- The download process will now begin.
- As soon as the game is installed on your computer, it will appear on the home screen of the emulator and you can launch it by clicking on the icon.
Once the game has been successfully installed, you can launch it on your computer and start playing it. There’s also a remote controller app available for your smartphones, that you can use to control the game on your PC. If not, then you can use the keyboard, keypad or the mouse to play the game without any issues!
Steps to Download Last Day on Earth: Survival for PC
- Open BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Last Day on Earth: Survival” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the action game.
- You will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- That’s it!
Once you have completed the above steps, Last Day on Earth: Survival for PC will be installed successfully within minutes. It may take more time if your Internet connection is slow, so if that’s the case, then be patient.
As soon as the game is installed, you can click on the “All Apps” tab in the dashboard and find the game icon from the list of the apps and games installed. Click on the icon and it will open on your computer screen. Setup your profile and get started with killing zombies and making strategies.
This is how you can download and install Last Day on Earth: Survival for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they too can download the game and join you in all the fun.