We’ve talked about a lot of endless runner games on this site, like super popular Subway Surfers or Temple Run and even newer ones like Rolling Sky. While all of them are super fun to play and will never get boring, they are nothing compared to Glitch Dash. This one is one of the recent additions on the Play Store, or I found it recently, but even though being an endless runner game, it’s quite different from the rest and provides a real challenge as you’d need extremely quick reflexes to guide yourself through the path and avoid obstacles. So, in this article, we will not only talk about the game, but we’ll also have a look at the steps to download and install Glitch Dash for PC so that you can experience it on a big screen.
So, why do I think that Glitch Dash game is incredibly hard compared to the other games? It’s because you don’t have any character, or ball, to focus on and guide. In Subway Surfers, you can see the character you are controlling and similarly in the other games, there’s some object that you can clearly see giving you the ability to judge the distance between obstacles properly. However, there’s nothing of that sort in Glitch Dash for PC as you are in a first-person like environment where you can only see the front and not the character. You will need to be extremely quick in judging when to dodge obstacles by jumping up or down, or by sliding to the either directions, or it’s game over. So, let’s have a look at some of the best features before we have a look at the installation steps!
Glitch Dash for PC – Features
The game isn’t as old as most of the other endless runner games on Google Play Store, and yet it has easily cross half a million in downloads in a very small span of time. So, here are some of the best features that have made the game so popular in so little time!
- Free to Play: The game is absolutely free to download and play, however it contains third-party advertisements and also has optional in-game items that can be purchased with real money. Moreover, you don’t need an internet connection and can play the game offline anywhere you want.
- Amazing Graphics: One of the biggest features a game needs to have in order to gain quick success is good graphics. The graphics are not only funky and abstract, but the color combination is also quite awesome which will make playing the game a fun experience.
- Gameplay & Obstacles: If you think you can get a hang of the game within minutes, then you need to think again as there are no obstacles in sight until you reach closer. The path in front of your is built in real time as you approach it so you won’t know when the next obstacle is going to appear. This only gives you a split-second time to make a quick decision and you need quick reflexes to react and dodge the obstacles.
- Quality Music: Just like in Geometry Dash games where the music is an integral part of the gameplay, you can listen to awesome music here as well that will get you motivated to do your best and score the highest points you can!
- First-Person View: Unlike other endless runner games that offer you a third-person perspective, Glitch Dash offers you a first-person perspective and making the gameplay all the more harder. This enhances the difficulty level as you have to make proper judgements of the distance between you and the obstacle and dodge them at the exact right time.
These are most of the best features available in the game that you should know about. Since it has a simple concept and a simple, yet tough, gameplay, you won’t have to worry about updates because it won’t change the core concept of the game. So, if you are intrigued with it, let’s have a look at how to download it on a computer.
How to Download Glitch Dash for PC?
The best and the most simplest way to download any game from Google Play Store and enjoy it anywhere, and at anytime, is to download it on your Android smartphone. All you have to do is search for the game in the Play Store on your phone and install it directly from there.
However, the process is a little bit different when it comes to downloading the game on your computer. The first thing you need is a fast and stable internet connection, and the second thing you need is an Android emulator installed on your computer. You need an emulator because it’s able to create a virtual environment that’s suitable for running Android apps and games allowing you to install and run your favorite ones smoothly. There are several such programs available, but in this article, we are going to go with BlueStacks app player as it is not only the most popular one, but also the best as it gets regular updates with new features and supports almost all the apps and games available on the Google Play Store.
Steps to Download Glitch Dash for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Launch it and then complete the initial setup process by logging in to Google play Store with your Gmail ID to authenticate the BlueStacks account.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type in “Glitch Dash” in the search box and hit enter.
- You will see multiple results on the page related to your query.
- Click on the first link on the page which will be of endless running game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will load in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear.
- The box will contain all the permissions that you need to grant in order for the game to run.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the box.
- The download process should start now.
If you’ve completed following the above steps, you will be seeing the download process begin in the emulator window. Since the game isn’t that big in size, it will take only a few minutes to complete the entire process. However, if you have a slow internet connection, then the process may take a little longer than usual.
As soon as the installation process is complete and the game’s successfully installed, you can click on the “All Apps” tab on the top of the emulator dashboard and find the game’s icon from the list of the installed apps. Click on the game to launch it on your computer screen, and begin playing the game and try to score the best points in your very first try.
This is how you can download, install and play Glitch Dash for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then make sure that you share the game with your friends as well and then compare your high scores with each other.