Netmarble is one of the best known developers on Google Play Store who’s responsible for popular action games like MARVEL Future Fight among other titles. And they don’t just stick to one genre as they have released games in action genre, sports genre, role paying genre and more and each of them is carefully crafted to give the players an awesome experience. Seven Knights is the role playing game that takes you to a competitive world where you can test your skills against experienced players from all over the globe. The game is available for smartphones; but in this article, we are going to see how easy it is to download Seven Knights for PC using one of the several Android emulator software that are available on the Internet today.
I, personally, am a fan of the graphics because they are so stunningly designed and the characters look like they came straight out of your favorite anime show. Apart from that, the Seven Knights game is regularly updated with new content so that the players always have new missions to complete and new villains to battle; but that won’t be an issue as the PvP game mode ensures that you always get the thrill of a high-stakes battle that you are seeking. And that’s not all as there are several amazing features and updates that you are going to love when you start playing the game. So, without wasting any more time, let’s first have a look at the features to know exactly what to expect in the game and then we can see the step-by-step installation guide to download and install the game on your computer!
Seven Knights for PC – Features
The game was launched more than 3 years back and boasts of more than 10 million players all around the world. And it’s epic success is thanks to all the amazing features that it’s packed with along with the high-octane fight sequences that you get to enjoy. So, before we see the download process, let’s have a look at the features of the game.
- Free to Download: The role-playing game is absolutely free to download and play; but like most of the titles on the app store, it also contains several in-game items that are completely optional but available for purchase using real money. Moreover, you need a working internet connection to play the online mode.
- PvP Matches: The main game mode here is the PvP mode where you will go up against a real player in a very real battle and show off exactly how strong you are in order to win the match. You can’t afford to hold back even in the slightest and you need to use your strongest moves to decimate your opponent before they decimate you. The outcome of the match also depends on your battle tactics and the hero you choose.
- Guild System: There’s an entire guild system in the game where you can join one of the several existing guilds and help each other to make the guild rich. Plus, this gives you the opportunity to try out more game modes like the Guild vs. Guild battles, the Guild Raid as well as the Cattle Rush battles.
- Amazing Graphics: The graphics and the unique character designs are one of the best things about the game because it shows just how much effort the developers and designers have put in. There are more than 100 heroes to choose from and all of them have their own unique skills and a mind-blowing effect that accompanies it.
- Power-Ups: The outcome of your battles largely depend on the type of hero you have chosen, but as you keep advancing ahead and earn rewards, you get a chance to upgrade their stats and skills to make them even more powerful. Plus, there’s a little something called “Mythical Awakening” that can be activated during a battle that will completely change the outcome instantly.
These are not the only features because there are others as well like siege defense where you have to defend your castle, the World Boss raid where you will compete against other players and more. So, there’s a lot of content that will intrigue you and keep you hooked to your smartphone or your computer. If you are now interested, then you can follow the steps mentioned below in order to begin the installation process.
How to Download Seven Knights for PC?
If you have an Android smartphone, then the simplest way to play the game is by downloading it through Google Play Store. That will take only a few minutes and it is the safest way to do that too. However, if you are planning on installing the game on your computer or laptop, then you will need an Android emulator software that will create a virtual Android ecosystem on your system. Using such a software, you can enjoy the Android OS right on your computer and download, install and run any apps or games from Google Play Store that you want. There are several such programs available, but in this article, we will show you how to use BlueStacks app player and Nox app player.
Download Seven Knights for PC using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- Once the emulator is opened, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “Seven Knights” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which will be of the online RPG game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the app page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will begin!
Download Seven Knights for PC using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- Next, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage and type in “Seven Knights” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
You don’t have to follow both the above methods and just go with one of them. I suggest you go with BlueStacks app player as it is the most popular emulator software right now; but it is resource intensive and if your computer doesn’t have proper configuration to run it smoothly, then go with Nox App Player which is comparatively lightweight.
As soon as you complete the above steps, the download process will begin and the game will be installed within a few minutes. Once installed, all you need to do is go to the App Center and then click on the game’s icon to launch it on your computer screen. Next, go through the tutorials, setup your account, choose a hero and begin your journey in this fantastical world.
This is how you can easily download, install and play Seven Knights for PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player. I hope that you liked the article and were able to follow the steps, and if you have installed the game successfully, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well.