There are many several chat messenger apps available for Android and iOS devices and the most popular ones are WhatsApp Messenger and Kik Messenger. I am pretty sure that you might have used these apps at some point of time or you might be using it presently as well. If you are looking to switch to a new chat app, then you should download the Signal Private Messenger for PC which provides you complete privacy. The application doesn’t store any of your conversations making sure that your messages stays private no matter what.
With Signal Private Messenger app installed on your computer or smartphones, you can send free text messages to your friends without any worry. You can chat with your friends or create a group and chat with all your friends at the same time by adding them all in the group. The app is completely free to download, but you will need an active Internet connection to use Signal Private Messenger for PC. If you doubt that the app stores your conversations, then you can check the source code of the app as well because it is open source making it easy for anyone to check its authenticity. In this article, we will see how to download the app on a computer using an Android emulator software.
Signal Private Messenger for PC – Features
The application provides one of the best security and privacy features out of several chat messenger apps available on the app stores. These are not the only features as it gives you access to everything you need from a messenger app. Check out the features of Signal Private Messenger for computer before you download it.
- The app is free to download and use. However, you need a stable Internet connection to use the application for free.
- It allows you to send free text messages to your friends and chat with them without paying anything.
- You can create groups and add your friends to it so that you all can talk with each other at the same time.
- With the messenger app, you get advanced end to end encryption that provides privacy for every message you send. Moreover, none of your data is stored on their servers and they don’t have access to any of your conversations.
- The application is open source which allows anyone to check its source code and verify the security and privacy features.
- The app uses your existing phonebook to create a list of people you can chat with. There are no logins, usernames or PINs that you must remember in order to use the messenger.
- With the app, you can also make phone calls with crystal clear sound. These phone calls can be made across town or across the ocean with no extra charges.
- Currently, the app is not compatible with tablets, so you can only install it on smartphones.
Signal Private Messenger for PC Download
The application is available for Android and iOS and you can download it directly on your smartphone by going to Google Play Store or iOS app store. However, there is no official desktop version of the app available as of yet.
Although there isn’t an official client for computer, you can still download the application using one of the Android emulator software. An emulator software can create a virtual environment on your computer that is suitable for Android apps and games allowing you to install and run them freely. You can download Signal Private Messenger for computer using this method. There are many emulators available on the Internet and in this article, we will be using BlueStacks app player.
When you click on the link given above, you will be redirected to a new page from where you will be able to download the offline installer of emulator software. Once the setup files are saved on your computer, go ahead and install it and then proceed with the following steps.
Steps to Download Signal Private Messenger for PC
- Launch BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the app player for the first time, then login using your Google email ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well to complete the setup.
- Once the setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your computer screen.
- Click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “Signal Private Messenger” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the BlueStacks emulator showing all the search results related to your app query.
- Click on the first link in the results which is of the Signal Private messenger app.
- The official Google Play Store page of the app will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the application page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the app.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now begin.
After you have successfully completed the above steps, the app download process will begin. It may take a few minutes and then Signal Private Messenger for PC will be installed successfully. You can now create your account and start chatting with your friends from your computer.
To start playing the app on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks and then select the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. You will see all the apps and games installed on your computer, including Signal Private Messenger. Click on the app icon and it will launch on your computer screen.
This is how you can download Signal Private Messenger for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they can download this secure application and chat with their friends without having to worry about the conversations being recorded.