The world apocalypse began and wiped out most of the population and now the zombies are running wild trying to find the few survivors that are still left. You are one of those survivors, and you have to try to stay alive as long as you can by shooting down the hordes of zombies and fighting against the enemy bosses using powerful weapons in this latest action-shooter game, Left to Survive. The reason why this particular game is so awesome is that it combines the action-shooting genre with survival genre, and adds the all-time favorite of gamers, the zombies, giving the ultimate combo to enjoy whenever we want. The game is available for free on Google Play Store, but we are going to see how to install Left to Survive for PC using emulator software in this article.
Just like most of the other zombie-shooter games, Left to Survive game also features a ton of powerful weapons including rifles, grenades, shotguns and more that you can use to keep yourself safe and also defend your base and safe havens from the zombie attacks. If that wasn’t enough, you can also go explore the world to find other survivors like you and save them from the zombies. There are various zombie bosses as well including the ones who can jump, the ones who wear armor and the ones that explode and it will be really fun and exciting to take them on. So, if you are getting interested with all the features of the game, and would like to try it out for yourself, then let’s have a look at the features first and then follow the installation steps to get the game.
Left to Survive for PC – Features
Since the game is recently launched, it doesn’t have huge number of players but it’s already been downloaded on hundreds of devices worldwide. So, it means that you will be able to find other players to fight against in real-time whenever you want. Let’s have a closer look at some of the best features below and learn why it is worth playing!
- Free to play: Just like most of the game on Google Play Store, the action-shooter game is also completely free to download and play. However, it does contain in-game items that are optional but cost real money so be careful and setup password protection to avoid unauthorized transactions.
- Kill the Zombies: The world is overrun by different kinds of zombies and you will face hordes of them all the time. In order to survive, you will need to be on guard all the time and use the several weapons at your disposal to annihilate all the zombies.
- Powerful Weapons: The game offers you a ton of powerful weapons including rifles, shotguns and grenades that will help you destroy the hordes with ease. You can unlock more weapons as you keep advancing and use them to take care of enemy bosses as well.
- Build Your Base: If you think that this is just another action game where you have to kill zombies, then you are wrong. You can also build your own base and encampments and store all your resources and weapons there. Moreover, there is also an option to take a helicopter and attack other bases to steal their resources for yourself.
- Find Survivors: Once you have become powerful and build your own bases, you can go looking for other survivors and save them from the undead beings. Moreover, you can combine resources and band together to overcome the post-apocalyptic world and survive the harsh environment.
- PvP Action: If you’ve grown bored of playing and fighting against the zombie creatures, then you can enter the PvP arena and fight off against real players from around the world. These survival matches are available in solo mode as well as 2v2 multiplayer mode, and you can choose whichever you want.
- Zombie Bosses: There are several zombies in the game you can kill, but if you are looking for a challenge, you can fight against the zombie bosses. These bosses are zombies that can jump, wear armor, release toxic gas and are stronger than the rest.
These are some of the reasons why the game is getting popular and why it will keep getting more and more popular in the days to come. So, if the game has piqued your interest, then let’s have a look at the steps mentioned below and download it on our computer.
How to Download Left to Survive for PC?
Downloading the game on your smartphone is extremely simple as all you have to do is go to the Google Play Store or iOS app store on your Android or iOS device respectively, search for the title and then install it. However, that’s not how you can download it on your computer. You will need an Android emulator software if you intend to install any Android game on your Windows or Mac computer. There are several such free programs available; but in this article, we will only focus on the top two and show you the installation steps using BlueStacks and Nox app player.
Download Left to Survive for PC Using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store upon launch and authenticate the BlueStacks account and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Left to Survive” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link on your screen and you will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen which will show you all the permissions required to install and run the strategy game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
Download Left to Survive for PC using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- Next, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage and type in “Left to Survive” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
Both the above mentioned emulator software are feature-rich and have all the options needed for the optimum gaming experience. As a result, both these methods are easy to follow and you can go with anyone of them you like based on your preference and your computer’s specifications.
Once you have followed one of the above methods and the game is installed, the icon will appear on the dashboard of the emulator. Simply click on that icon and it will open on your computer screen. Now, you can create your profile, go through the tutorials and watch the story leading up to the events of the game and then begin playing the game without any issues.
This is how easy it is for anyone to download and install Left to Survive for PC using the best emulator software. If you like playing the action-shooter game, and you know a friend who’s also a fan of the zombie games, then make sure to share it with them as well!