Role playing games were popular and will always remain popular because there are several choices available in the market. If you’ve been using Android smartphone, then you would know about the multiple RPG games available in Google Play Store, each with their own unique story and elements. We have discussed several such games in the past, and today, we will be seeing how to download Shadow Fight 3 for PC. The game is quite similar to WWE Immortals where you face off against your opponents in exciting 3D battles. In this article, we will take a look at the features of the game and then see how to install it on our computers.
With Shadow Fight 3 game installed on your computer, you will be able to enter a world of shadows and take on the role of a hero and begin your journey. The game offers 3 different fighting styles to choose from and allows you to collect new moves as you progress ahead in the story and collect new weapons and gear to become even more powerful. If fighting RPGs are what you love to play, then this is the perfect choice for you. You can not only download the game on your smartphone directly from Google Play Store; but you can also download and install Shadow Fight 3 for PC using an Android emulator software within minutes. Let’s have a look at the features of the game and then we’ll see the installation steps!
Shadow Fight 3 for PC – Features
The game is developed by the same studio responsible for games like Vector and Vector 2 as well as the very popular Shadow Fight 2 game. If you’ve played the previous Shadow Fight games, then you definitely know how awesome the graphics are. Below are the features of the latest game that you should know before you download it.
- The game is absolutely free to download and play; but contains in-app items that may cost additional real money.
- The world of shadows is a cruel place and constantly changes, and you have to enter this world as a hero and determine your own destiny with the actions you take.
- You can choose from 3 different fighting styles available in the game, as you like, and then learn new moves and combine them to gain an edge over your opponents in a battle.
- The game allows you to unlock new moves as you progress ahead in the story and collect perks, new weapons and gear and use them the way you like it.
- It features colorful graphics and smooth animations to make the fight scenes look epic, and it even utilizes realistic physics to not make the moves over-the-top.
- There are 3 powerful factions in the world and when you begin your quest, you will have to choose which side you are on.
- Apart from normal fights, you will be able to use shadow-based powers as well and unleash supermoves on your enemies.
These are some of the best features of the role-playing game that you should know beforehand. Now, let’s see how to install it using an Android emulator software.
Shadow Fight 3 for PC Download
The game is currently available for smartphones and you can get it from Google play Store or iOS app store for your Android or iOS device. There is no official version of computer or desktop client that you can use to play the game on a bigger screen as of now.
However, you can install the game on your computer using an Android emulator software. There are several such software available for free, like BlueStacks, Nox Player, AndyRoid and more, that allows you to download and install any Android apps and games, including Shadow Fight 3 for computer. You can choose any of these, but in this article, we will go with BlueStacks app player as it comes with all the features you will ever need and is the most stable emulator.
To download the BlueStacks app player on your computer, you need to use the above link to go to the download page from where you will be able to get the offline installer of the emulator. Once it is downloaded, go ahead and install it on your computer and then follow the below steps to install the game using it.
Steps to Download Shadow Fight 3 for PC
- Open BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- If you are using the app player for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account and then enable App Sync to complete the setup process.
- You will now see the dashboard with multiple sections and several apps.
- Click on the Search icon on top of the dashboard.
- Type “Shadow Fight 3” in the search box and hit the enter button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the apps and games related to your search query.
- Click on the first link in the search results which will be of the RPG.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will now load in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the app page and a pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- The box will display all the permissions required by the game to run smoothly.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now start.
Once you complete the above steps, you will see the download process begin in the emulator. It may take some time; but within minutes, Shadow Fight 3 for PC will be installed successfully on your computer and ready to be played.
As soon as the game is installed, you can click on the “All Apps” tab in the dashboard of the emulator where you will find all the apps and games installed. From the list, click on the RPG game icon and it will launch on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Shadow Fight 3 for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they too can download the game on their PCs.